- Product Description
Features & Benefits:
- Silicone web applies even pressure to the Patellar Tendon for pain relief
- Contoured top and bottom lines for improved fit
- Compression molded back pad with mesh for maximum comfort and breathability
- TPR pull tabs for easy on/off
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Our DONJOY Performance Webtech Knee Strap features a two-part, innovative system that provides all day comfort for targeted pain relief from Patellar Tendonitis. The silicone strap is designed to fit with the contours of the knee, and works with the compression molded back pad to evenly distribute pain relieving pressure on the Patellar Tendon. The Webtech Knee Strap is the best tool for overcoming pain from runner's knee.
View all DonJoy Performance products or our full selection of knee straps.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Circumference Knee Center S 13"-14" M 14"-15" L 15"-17" XL 17"-19"
Measurement taken at the center of the knee (directly over patella)
- Product Questions (19)
DonJoy Performance Webtech Knee Strap
- 7/30/2016 10:44 AM
- My daughter is 12 and plays volleyball. She has osgood schlattlers. Which would you recommend for her to wear under her knee pad and does it come in a small.
- Yes this brace could work under her knee pads, to provide pain relief. the S/M fits a knee center circumference of 13-15in.
- 7/18/2016 5:26 PM
- Hello, I'm a top highschool student athlete looking to play basketball in college. I have recently been derailed by Platellar tendonitis and was wondering if this would be a good brace for me? Also wanted to know if I would or could be able to put this on over a knee sleeve or under one? Lastly do you know if insurance would ever pay for something from your company like this brace? Thank you so much!
- The DonJoy Performance Webtech Knee Strap will give you a mild support on your Patellar tendonitis while playing basketball. For a moderate support, I would recommend DONJOY TRUPULL LITE. As far as insurance coverage, you would have to contact your insurance company. We are an online retail only store, and do not bill insurance.
- 7/5/2016 8:08 PM
- I had a fracture my kneecap. I had patella surgery. Post 5 months. I am working out with a personal trainer. My knee still hurts. Will this brace help me during my workout & walking? I eventually want to start my running. My goal is 6 months.
- The Webtech Knee Strap may not provide as much support for the patella as you're looking for. A better option may be the Tru-Pull Lite. This brace provides more security and protection for a patella injury. https://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-tru-pull-lite
- 5/2/2016 2:09 PM
- I have Patellofemoral stress syndrome, would this brace help, or do you recommend a different one?
- The strap could help with your problem. Another option is the Webtech Knee or the Webtech short knee. Both of these braces are for patellofemoral issues and can help with decreasing pain in the front of the knee.
- 4/11/2016 5:53 PM
- I have severe tendinitis in my IT band that pulls my knee cap, will this help that?
- This brace will stabilize the patella and provide support arountd the patella.
- 4/8/2016 9:40 AM
- I have patellar tendonitis as well as chondromalacia, and I have previously used the reaction knee brace with no relief. Would this brace be more appropiate?
- The Webtech Knee Strap is specifically for patellar tendonitis so I would say that this might work better for you
- 3/12/2016 9:04 AM
- My patella shifts to the outside of the knee with lots of pain, this occurred 3 times already while squatting, the first occurrence was while playing soccer. Will this brace work for me?
- I would suggest the Tru-Pull Lite. This brace will pull the kneecap into the correct position and hold it there when your knee bends
- 2/15/2016 6:35 AM
- Hi so my Doctor wants me to get a knee brace that will keep my knee cap from slipping. I've tried so many and they don't work for me. Would this strap do the trick?
- Not the strap is for patellar tendonitis. You would have better results with the Webtech Knee Brace. this brace will actually help keep the kneecap in place
- 1/27/2016 12:58 PM
- I was diagnosed with patellar tendinitis just recently, can I wear this brace for lifting weights especially when I'm squatting with heave weight on, to help relieve the pain?
- Yes this brace would be a good choice for you
- 12/15/2015 6:37 PM
- my son is 15" across the knee so what size should i get
- You should measure according to our measuring chart. http://www.betterbraces.com/webtech-knee-brace to get the correct size for your son
- 11/17/2015 9:47 PM
- Is this something that can be worn all day? My daughter is a competitive soccer player but was just diagnosed with Patellar Tendonitis. Should this just be worn during physical activity, or is all day ok?
Your daughter can wear it as long as she wants to. If she only has pain while playing soccer then only wear it during that time, but if she has pain all day long wear it longer
- 10/23/2015 8:59 PM
- The product we purchase from local sports stores only lasted 2-3 months. Mainly because the velcro no longer holding it in place. What's your intake about the velcro & what guarantee when it come to the velcro.
That product has a six month warranty for manufacture errors. This would be under warranty and you can call our Customer care at 844-331-7767 to get your item replaced
- 10/22/2015 8:07 AM
- Does it come in XL your site says L/XL
The sizes are blended so the strap comes in a L/XL which will fit the XL knee
- 10/21/2015 9:27 AM
- Will this brace help my chrondomalcia while I run?
The Webtech Knee Strap is for patellar tendonitis, for chonromalacia I would suggest the Webtech short knee brace.
This brace will better suit your needs
- 10/13/2015 2:55 PM
Does this brace come in XS? I only see S/M as an option and my son measures an XS.
No this does not come in XS
- 8/27/2015 10:01 PM
- My son is a gymnast and has been diagnosed with patellar tendonitis. Is this strap suitable for someone with this condition and there's no velcro --correct? Thanks you.
Thank you for Contacting Donjoy. Yes the Webtech Knee brace is a Patella Tendonitis brace. There is velcro on this brace. This is a strap that is wrapped around the affected area, and is secured with Velcro.
We have other options if you prefer a brace without velcro. If you prefer just a strap, they all come with velcro.
Have a Great Day.
- 8/24/2015 7:45 AM
- I have a knee stap from a different co. But was wanting to try this one. The way you measure for this different than the one I have. Do you measure for this under the kneecap where it is worn or center of kneecap . These give me two different measurements. Do I go with the center kneecap measurement or under the base of the kneecap measurement. Each measurement is different and puts me in a different size range. So which measurement do I use to order the web tech knee strap. Thanks.
The measurment should be at the base of the kneecap, not over it
- 8/5/2015 5:47 PM
- My daughter probably has Osgood Schlatters. She is a gymnast, and therefore, moves and bend her knee a lot. Her current brace doesn't stay velcroed very well and doesn't "give" with her movements, and generally isn't all that comfortable. Would this brace work well for her?
Yes the Webtech Knee strap would be a good alternative to what she is using now. It is not a bulky brace and should help with the pain from the Osgood Schlatters
- 7/19/2015 7:24 AM
- I wear a defiance brace when I play sports. Would this strap fit underneath the brace?
It is possible that the band will fit under the Defiance, it depends on the fit your brace. If the fit is pretty snug then the added materila might not work but the band is not that thick so there is a real possiblity that it will
- Reviews (15)
DonJoy Performance Webtech Knee Strap
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 15 item(s)
Great productRelieved the pain when playing basketball. Now I am able to run faster and longer. Also compliments my DonJoy Reaction WEB Knee Brace I use on the other knee -recovering from an MCL tear.Pros: Easy to put on / take offShare Your Usage: Preventing Injury, Sports
Knee braceI have not used it because I am trying to go with out to build up my knee so I do not need and support for later on in lifePros: looks like a good unitCons: I tried a cheaper unit and that did not work for me so I don't think this will work for me alsoShare Your Usage: Chronic Instability, Daily Use
I really like the way it fits the knee.Best brace I have used so far. No problem with the Velcro or movement.
Not an improvementThe strap design doesn't keep pressure against the tendon...tends to slip down during runs. My older straps that used surgical tube to anchor the strap behind the knee work better.
Good BraceI haven't used others, but I am happy. It not doubt helps reduce pain when running long distances. I use on both knees.
Of course, it does move a little. But I think this would happen with any brace when doing long distance mileage. But if there was a way to improve the Velcro/locking mechanism this would be a near perfect product. Even if this would increase the price, I think it would be worth it.
Still I recommend it and will be using it in upcoming marathon.
Could be betterBrace works great and comfortable but the hook and loop doesn't stay tight for long after usage. I use them for work and have to replace them often.
Very good, compact.Compact, very comfortable & it works. I use it for distance paddle boarding & stand up paddle surfing & it stays in place no problems.
Unimpressed.It is not comfortable, it moves around a lot, the velcro isn't reliable. I have patella support straps that cost half as much as this that are better in every respect.
Stephen, sorry to hear about the issues you are having. Please contact customer support to see if your product is still under warranty. Thank you. -Customer Service
Love it and tell friends about it.Excellent, help's with all the pain and lets me work and walk. Love it!
Very GoodThis is a great brace in looks and function.
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 7/30/2016 10:44 AM