Braces and Supports for Running
Running can be rough on the joints, especially in the knees and ankles. Running injuries are far too common. Taking preventative measures such as wearing a knee or ankle brace and doing strengthening exercises for your legs and core can help minimize your chances of injury. We understand that as runners, it is hard to stop running while you’re injured. Our selection of ankle and knee braces will help bring you support and alleviate pain so you can continue your casual or competitive runs. Remember to always seek treatment from a physician if you have incurred an injury.
Aircast$69.99The ankle brace is designed to support and stabilize the ankle and to limit the risk of inversion and eversion with:
- Ankle ligament lesions (distortions, tears)
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Conservative, prophylactic use
- Post-operative use
- Chronic ankle ligament instability
- Note: For maximum comfort and support, wear an absorbent sock and a laced athletic shoe when wearing the brace and take care not to damage clothing when attaching / detaching velcro straps.