- Product Description
Comfortably treat your Plantar Fasciitis or Achilles Tendonitis at night
The ProCare ProWedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint allows you to keep a prolonged stretch on the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon while you sleep. This splint keeps the foot at 90 degrees to the shinbone, which places a sustained stretch on the plantar fascia.
Holding this stretch overnight helps hold the plantar fascia in a better position for healing. Research has shown that night splinting relieves symptoms in over 80% of cases of plantar fasciitis.
The ProCare ProWedge is a contoured splint constructed with plenty of soft padding and adjustable Velcro closures so it can be comfortably worn throughout the night. You also have the option of using the included toe wedge for additional stretch on the plantar fascia.
The ProCare ProWedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is used to treat or prevent the following conditions:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
Product Features...and the benefits you'll experience!
- Comfortable Design
Soft padded, contoured posterior shell provides passive dorsi-flexion to address plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis
- Controlled Stretch
The design of the splint keeps the foot at 90 degrees to the shin bone, which enables the Planta Fascia to heal. A toe wedge is also included which can provide an additional stretch on plantar fascia
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your leg to determine what brace size you need.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Size Female Shoe Size Male Shoe Size Small 6.5 6.5 Medium 7 - 9.5 7 - 10 Large 10 - 12 10.5 - 12.5 X Large 12.5+ 13+
- Ask A Question (7)
ProCare ProWedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 4/10/2016 7:44 PM
- Marcia's calf is much bigger than the model's skinny leg but she wears a size 8 women's. Will the plastic shell flex enough to accommodate her larger leg or will it pinch or squeeze her larger calf
- The calf strap on this support is not adjustable so if you are worried about size I would suggest the Plantar Fascitis Night Splint as the straps are more adjustible.
- 1/21/2015 10:35 AM
- How do you clean this? The material doesn't seem to detach.
Clean it by hand with soap and water then let air dry
- 12/3/2014 9:07 AM
- Can the angle of the plastic frame be adjusted?
This paticular splint cannot adjust the plastic foot plate. The Procare Plantar Fascitis Night splint can be adjusted http://www.betterbraces.com/procare-plantar-fasciitis-night-splint
- 7/11/2014 12:49 PM
- Can I use it on alternate nights once the current flare up in left foot calms down? for left foot and right foot
- Thank you for your question. The ProCare Dorsiwedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is universal to right and left foot. You could buy one splint to use on either the right or left foot.
- 1/8/2014 2:15 PM
- when wearing it while watching tv, can I get up and go to the kitchen without taking it off?
- yes, just no prolonged walking in it
- 2/4/2013 3:11 PM
- I am looking for options to help treat my plantar fascitis - but am not having luck because I wear a size 17 shoe. The night splint was recommended to me - but it looks like even the XL might be on the small side. Do you have a return policy if it does not fit? (I can return in like new condition......)
- Hello, Gary -
Yes, we have a 90 day "test drive" period in which if the brace does not suit your needs or improperly fits you, then you can return the item for a full refund.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- 6/13/2012 6:22 AM
- My husband has the Dorsi wedge night splint - and it was definately helping until the dog chewed the wedge insert. We have been searching with just the wedge insert as a replacement part. With your knowledge on your products I am hoping you can assist us. Thank you!
- Unfortunately, we do not have a part number for just that part. My apologies.
- Reviews (8)
ProCare ProWedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
Quality 5 star :75% ( 6 ) 4 star :25% ( 2 )
Write Your Own ReviewSort by:
8 Item(s)per page
No regrets about this purchase!Reviewed by: AndreaI'm sleeping better because I'm using this splint. I'm not awakened by nagging foot pain or discomfort..Posted on November 17, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Excellent product.Reviewed by: AnnI wear this boot, every night. I never wake up with any pain. It's going a great job keeping my foot, tight and in its proper position.Posted on July 19, 2016
Great night splint that really works!Reviewed by: DeniseThis version is even better then my previous one, I love it! The straps are wider so it stays in place much better, it's also extremely comfortable. I am so glad I bought 2 of these. It works great.Posted on July 14, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Overall, very satisfactory!Reviewed by: lutefiskalaskaComfortable. Lots of padding on straps -- could get hot.
Cannot adjust the angle of the boot.
Overall: very satisfactory!Posted on March 28, 2015
unbelievable Plantar Fasciitis relief!Reviewed by: NonRunnerSuffererI never leave product reviews but I simply had to with this. For anyone who thinks that PF (Plantar Fasciitis) can only happen to athletes, please know that it can happen to anyone. In my situation I was returning to my walking regiment after about a 3 month hiatus in some tennis shoes I had worn for quite a while. 4 days into my new routine I had a dull pain in my heel, like I'd never had before. By morning it was unbearable to walk on. I came to the conclusion it was PF and began ice, anti-inflammatories, to no avail. I came across the boot and trigger point information, ordered this and for the first time in over 2 months I could get out of bed And not have to hop or hobble! It's been 3 days (nights) and just keeps getting better!!!Posted on January 25, 2015
Most comfortable night splintReviewed by: runnergirlI got this splint when I had PF and I must say- it is super comfortable to sleep in. I was able to sleep in it throughout the entire night!! My only complaint is that the straps are velcro, and over time the fabric part of the boot (that the velcro attaches to) eventually becomes loose and compromised and the velcro will no longer stick. I wore this boot every night for 8 months straight and then off/on after the 8 month mark so I definitely got my money's worth. I highly recommend this night splint!Posted on January 12, 2014
ExcellentReviewed by: LeoVery good night splint!!!!!! Helps a lot!Posted on January 10, 2012
Extremely comfortableReviewed by: EdIt was comfortable to wear at night.Posted on July 27, 2010
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 4/10/2016 7:44 PM