- Product Description
Features & Benefits
Contoured cotton/elastic construction provides comfortable compression for proper support following mild sprains, strains and cast removal. Circumferential strap for improved wrist stabilization. Preformed aluminum stay provides anatomically correct fit. Contact closure. Available in Left or Right
Ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and immobilization of the wrist.
To clean, wash with mild detergent and water. Air dry.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Size Wrist Circ. XS up to 5.5" S 5.5" - 6.5" M 6.5" - 7.5" L 7.5" - 8.5" XL 8.5" +
- Product Questions (7)
ProCare CTS Wrist Support
- 8/13/2016 8:54 AM
- I type all day .. and at night I have an issue with bending my wrist forward when I am sleeping... Would this be good for me?
- Yes, the Procare CTS wrist support will restrict the wrist from bending but allow hand movements and the wrist to slightly extend.
- 4/23/2016 10:17 AM
- I have radial nerve palsy resulting in wrist drop. Does this brace keep my wrist up in a functional position?
- Yes it has a aluminum stay on the bottom of the brace to keep the wrist in a functional position
- 3/23/2016 10:29 AM
- Does this product contain latex? I have a bad latex allergy.
- No it does not contain latex
- 1/27/2016 7:43 AM at
- 11/23/2015 5:55 PM
- I've been wearing one of your Better Braces on my left wrist and I would like to get back to playing golf, but am looking for some support for my wrist. Can you recommend one of your braces that wouldn't impede my swing, but give me some support?
- You will need something that will provide mild support but still let you mover your wrist. The DonJoy Boomerang Wrist Wraps would be a good choice.
- 8/30/2015 11:11 PM
- I have several issues surrounding my wrists and hands. I have EDS, which means my wrists and hands are both hyperflexible, but also weak and painful. I also use crutches full-time, which puts stress on my wrists since they have to take my weight; but, I need to write throughout the day with my right hand and type often with both. Ideally, I don't want to have to switch braces every hour. What braces would you recommend 1) for my left hand, which doesn't need a fuller range of motion, and 2) my right, which I need to be able to take notes with? Thank you, I know it's a complex question!
- The CTS Wrist brace will restrict the wrist from bending but allow hand movments and the wrist to slightly extend.
- 8/18/2014 11:47 AM
- Is this brace machine washable with the metal stay removed?
- No the brace can be hand washed in a mild soap and air dried
- Reviews (5)
ProCare CTS Wrist Support
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
QualityAfter only 2 weeks, covering on wrist support wore off leaving metal support on palm of hand exposed. I am retired so work has nothing to due with this problem. I hate to think I must replace them every two weeks.Pros: Excellent braceCons: Terrible wearabilityShare Your Usage: Chronic Instability, Daily Use
Hi Jim n Jan, thank you for your feedback, please contact customer service about a warranty. Thank you. -Customer Service19 Jan, 2017
They work greatI suffer from carpal tunnel in both hands. I got these braces to wear during the day, my night time braces are too bulky.
These braces are perfect. Excellent support, breathable and most important very comfortable. They exceeded my expectations, it is very hard sometimes to purchase such products on line.
They fit perfectly in accordance to the size recommendations.
They do help me a lot, I am grateful for some relief. I also received them in a timely manner. Thank you for a great product and great service. The pricing was excellent as well.Pros: Comfortable, breathable, excellent support, true to size recommendation, excellent value, excellent service.Cons: I have no cons to report.Share Your Usage: Chronic Instability, Daily Use
Love this wrist splintThank you, thank you! These are exactly the braces I was looking for! I wore one many years ago when I cracked my wrist and now that I've been diagnosed with carpal tunnel, I searched high and low for them, because they're so comfortable. I'm so happy to have found them on your site. They fit just like I remember and are perfect for my needs.
Pros: Light weight, adjustable with multiple straps, doesn't pinch, slim line, great support for the wrist, hand washable, removable metal splint, leaves fingers free. The first one I had when I fractured my wrist several years ago lasted years.Cons: None. These are perfect for my needs.Share Your Usage: Recently Injured, Daily Use
Completely comfortableIt fits correctly without impinging on my fingers.Pros: Minimal and secureShare Your Usage: Recently Injured
Slow deliveryThe brace is great and working well. It just took so long to get it - more than a week while paying for fast delivery is just poor.Share Your Usage: Preventing Injury, Occasional Use
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 8/13/2016 8:54 AM