- Product Description
The VYPER, used by some elite athletes, allows people and athletes of all abilities to reap the benefits of improved body performance, enhanced recovery, increased flexibility and range of motion to prevent injury through the combination of pressure and vibration. The VYPER delivers high intensity vibration into the body to keep the muscles, tendons, ligaments, and fascia loose. Used by professional athletes such as Lebron James and Blake Griffin.
1 year warranty for any product defects. Does not apply to normal wear and tear.
VYPER FOAM ROLLER FEATURES
- Engineered to deliver high frequency intensity and vibration into the body
- 3 different speed settings to control the intensity
- German-made polypropylene textured outer shell designed for optimal vibration transfer
- Includes rechargeable lithium ion batteries (over 2 hours of usage per charge)
VYPER ROLLER BENEFITS
- Helps increase range of motion and flexibility loosening and lengthening muscles
- Ideal for pre-game and pre-workout warm up to increase circulation in the body
- Great as a recovery aid to help reduce muscle soreness and stiffness for faster recovery
- Effective for myofascial release and muscle therapy to release pain and restore motion
VYPER ROLLER HOW-TO USE
- Set vibration speed to comfortable frequency
- Feet - While standing, place one foot across the top of the VYPER, apply pressure and roll from heel to toe
- Calf/Ankle - While sitting on the floor with legs straight and arms supporting your body weight, place VYPER under your calves and roll from knees to ankles
- Hamstring/Glutes - While sitting on the floor, place VYPER under your hamstring/glutes and cross opposite leg. Roll from knee to top of your glutes.
- Hip/IT Band - Lie on your side with the VYPER beneath your hip. Utilizing your core for balance, roll from your hip to knee. Switch sides.
- Shoulder/Arms - Lie on your side with upper arm against the VYPER. Lift your hips off the ground supporting your weight on your arm and foot. Roll from the top of the bicep to your elbow.
- Quads/Knee - Lie face down on the floor with VYPER under your hips on your quads. Roll up and down from hip to knee.
VYPER OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS/CARE
- Charge 12 full hours before first use with subsequent chargers for two hours or until the indicator lights stop blinking and remains solid
- The power button cycles through 3 levels indicated by the blue LED lights
- Keep the roller dry by using a towel to remove any moisture on device
- Product Questions (2)
HyperIce VYPER Roller
- 9/9/2016 7:33 AM
- Do you know what frequency (in Hz) the roller settings are?
- For technical questions regarding the Hyperice VYPER Roller please contact the manufacturer at 855-HYPERICE.
- 8/20/2015 3:32 PM
- Does this product get cold? Is there someplace to put ice in this? The name and other products in this line would indicate that it would but I'm not seeing anything in the description that says it does.
- No this is not a cold therapy product. It is a foam roller used to treat tight muscles and muscle tissues.
- Reviews (3)
HyperIce VYPER Roller
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Great Post-workout RollerThis is the best foam roller ever! Not only does it help roll out those stubborn knots, it also vibrates at the same time which is a great massage. The Vyper is great for post-run rolling on the quads, calves, and hamstrings! I love it!
Excellent productMy son loves the Vyper foam roller. He has used traditional foam rollers in the past but the Vyper is 100 times better. He has been very pleased with it.Share Your Usage: Preventing Injury, Sports, Daily Use
Definitely recommend it for athletesI was REALLY hesitant to spend this much money on a foam roller. But when I'm really sore from a tough work out or run this is the only thing that helps me loosen up. It's amazing. The vibration is so powerful that it helps work out all the adhesions. It's amazing!
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 9/9/2016 7:33 AM