- Product Description
Exos FORM™ II 626 Right for me?
This brace is for lower back pain that comes from sitting or general back pains from everyday strains. It can be used in both pre- and post surgical care.
Designed to treat and protect:
- Acute and chronic lower back pain
- Lower back sprains or strains
- Lumbar disc displacement
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- Everyday activities
About the Exos FORM™ II 626 Brace
The Exos FORM™ II 626 brace relieves lower back pain and provides superior sagittal control and support. Designed with ComfortCORE™ Foam that contours to your body, Diamond2 Grid™ construct for a more durable and longer-wearing brace, and BOA® technology's advanced closure system, this brace holds you up by reshaping form, fit and function.
- ComfortCORE™ Foam
- Contours uniquely to patient's body, adjusting instantly to movements to deliver improved patient support and comfort.
- Boa® Technology
- Provides both superior and inferior compression through an innovative closure system by clicking dials to satisfaction. Provides ease of movement for those with dexterity issues.
- Diamond2 Grid Material
- Improved durability to prolong use of brace
- Lordotic Inserts
- Inserts provide additional stabilization and rigidity to ensure support.
Nylon, Polyethylene, Polyester, Stainless Steel, Thermoplastic, Carbon Steel
- Loosen brace by pulling out on both Boa knobs to release Boa lace and pull Rear Panel section in opposite directions.
- Apply the brace by centering the Rear Panel section on your back, and then wrapping the Belt Wings around your waist.
- Wrap Donning Mitt section over front wing section.
- Before tightening the brace, make sure the rear panel section is positioned evenly on both sides of you.
- To tighten the brace, push in on both Boa knobs and turn Boa knobs clockwise.
Hand wash in cold water using mild soap. Air dry. If not rinsed thoroughly, residual soap may cause irritation and deteriorate material.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Measurement taken in Waist Circumference
Measurement Small/Medium Large/X-Large Inches 28 - 50 51 - 61 Centimeters 71 - 127 130 - 155
- Product Questions (0)
Exos FORM™ II 626
No questions asked yet
- Reviews (1)
Exos FORM™ II 626
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Very good productIt has given me relief from my back painShare Your Usage: Chronic Instability