- Product Description
Unique technology for uniform compression!
The DonJoy Surround Ankle Brace is recommended for additional stability following ankle sprains, strains and other injuries. The brace has no memory, and therefore prohibits pressure from being displaced to bony prominences. Semi-rigid shells help minimize ankle rotation and increase support joint to help prevent injury.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique design for uniform compression and customized fit
- Two polypropylene outer shells connected with adjustable foot piece
- Universal fit for right or left foot
- Comfortable in athletic or street shoes
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Description Brace Length Pediatric 6" Sports 9" Daily 10"
- Product Questions (5)
DonJoy Surround Ankle Brace
- 9/5/2015 7:27 AM
- Can I put this brace in the refrigerator or freezer?
Putting this brace in the freezer will not have any benefit. The brace does not have any material that can be used for cold therapy
- 4/3/2015 11:53 AM
- Will this brace give m as much support as an Arizona brace?
No a Arizona brace is custom made for your ankle and foot. The brace is made from a cast mold so it will provide more than just ankle support, it also will position your foot in the correct position and prevent over pronation or supination of the ankle. A stirrup brace will not do this, it will only preven ankle inside and ouside movement
- 12/20/2014 9:55 PM
- Will this product help with ankle turning inward while walking?
Yes this brace will provide stability to the ankle and is best worn in a shoe. You will get the full benefit from the brace if it is the shoe
- 7/26/2011 11:19 AM
- For the brace to be effective for a fractured fibula or for a sprain do I need to wear full shoes or can it be worn with flip flops or barefoot? Thanks
- We recommend that you wear athletic shoes with your ankle brace.
- 8/14/2010 4:58 PM
- Is the Donjoy floam ankle brace recommended for wear during sporting activities or just as support while not playing sports?
- If you are going to be playing sports and need as much support as this brace provides you probably would want to consider the DonJoy Velocity Ankle Brace instead (https://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-velocity-ankle-brace-23). The DonJoy Floam is a great supportive ankle brace, but it is not intended for vigorous court of field sports.
- Reviews (6)
DonJoy Surround Ankle Brace
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
3rd degree ankle sprainSo far this product has worked well. Ankle Sprain was borderline high ankle. Was relieved that I didn't have to wear a boot for a month. Pretty comfortable and keeps ankle supported and stable.
ANKLE BRACEI HAVE BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN THAT I HAD TO USE A CANE TO WALK, WITH THIS BRACE ITS SO MUCH BETTER GOT IT TODAY!!! THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE, SO THANK YOU AGAIN AND I'M ORDERING A SPARE LOVE MY ANKLE BRACE!!!!!
Share Your Usage: Daily Use
A lot of helpPurchased these following ankle surgery. Needed support for my right ankle. These provide the support I need.Pros: Fairly easy to put on and fairly easy to fit inside my shoe.Cons: Haven't noticed any yet.Share Your Usage: Chronic Instability, Daily Use
Great buy and supportI have had this brace for a month, it has helped me walk better and last longer on my feet. The cartilage is all most completely gone in my ankle and foot twist to the outside. this brace keeps my foot aligned and pain-free for hours. Other braces wear out and crack at the bottom, or the straps break after a few weeksPros: Comfortable Will purchase againCons: None as of yetShare Your Usage: Chronic Instability, Daily Use
Underside is hard plastic, uncomfortable.While the upper part of this brace is well designed, offering good stability, I was unable to bear wearing it for more than an hour as the arch of my foot hurt so bad from the brace. It should be soft under your foot to allow your arch to mold to the shoe you are wearing. Terrible was of money!!Share Your Usage: Preventing Injury, Sports, Recovering from Injury
Hi Seroe, Thank you for your feedback. Sorry this brace did not work for you. We offer a no-risk, unconditional 30-day money back guarantee. View our return policy and start the returns process here: https://www.betterbraces.com/returns. Please contact customer service for any issues. Thank you, Customer Service 800-553-601921 Aug, 2017
QualityI love this brace. It serves me well. I am able to walk without a cane. This pleases me.Share Your Usage: Recovering from Injury, Daily Use
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 9/5/2015 7:27 AM