- Product Description
The unique honeycomb design contours for comfortable movement while providing cushioning protection and knee support.
- High impact resistant foam for protection during contact sports
- Low-profile and stream-lined compared to conventional knee pads
- Ideal for basketball, football and volleyball
- Opening behind knee (popliteal cutout) to prevent pinching or binding
- Sold individually. Not in pairs.
** NOTE: Sold as a single knee pad support. Not as a pair **
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
Size Thigh Knee Center Calf XS 13" - 15 1/2" 12"-13" 10"-12" S 15 1/2" - 18 1/2" 13"-14" 12"-14" M 18 1/2"- 21" 14"-15" 14"-16" L 21"- 23 1/2" 15"-17" 16"-18" XL 23 1/2" - 26 1/2" 17"-19" 18"-20" XXL 26 1/2" - 29 1/2" 19"-21" 20"-22"
1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted. 2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. 3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown. 4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.
- Product Questions (10)
DonJoy Spider Knee Pad
- 6/29/2016 8:37 AM
- Will the spider knee pad effect the performance of the donjoy ACL brace. My daughter will be playing basketball and volleyball with her brace.
- It would depend on which ACL brace she has. It may cause the brace to fit more snug, but functionally the brace should still work the same.
- 3/28/2016 7:41 PM
- My daughter is a dancer who has Osgood Schlatter. She needs to kneel at times and the pressure on the protrusion cause discomfort. Would this or any of the other braces provide enough padding to make it tolerable? Her orthopedic has given her a regular patella brace but it isn't enough for when she must kneel. Thank you!
- Yes the Spider pad will help to cusion the knee when she kneels down
- 10/28/2015 1:50 PM
- i have bursitis in my knee the middle part of my knee cap. it comes and goes probably because i don't give it a big rest. but with that all being said its not the most painful thing and im also looking to spend around $40 max. I play basketball and football and do weight lifting on my legs?
If you are looking for something for swelling which the bursa can do then i would suggest the Proform Knee sleeve. http://www.betterbraces.com/proform-2mm-knee-sleeve
If you wanted a knee pad then the spider knee pad would be best
- 10/25/2015 7:26 PM
- is this spider knee pad machine washable?
You should wash it by hand and let it air dry
- 9/8/2015 5:39 PM
- Which knee pad would be best under baseball pants and not effect the running and protect the knee cap when diving into bases head first or diving back to first when trying to steel second the spider pad or the padded one.
The Spider Knee pad would be the better of the two pads for the type of situation you want to wear it for. It should fit under the pants nicley and to be too bulky
- 3/16/2015 7:34 AM
- Would this knee pad be sufficient for volleyball knee pad to go under and acl custom brace?
The spider knee pad may fit under the Defiance, because it is a spandex type of material on the sides and back. It is definatly worth a try
- 2/1/2015 5:53 AM
- Does the pad provide lateral patella support? I'm looking for a volleyball pad for my daughter that provides knee cap protection (from impact to knee cap) while also providing lateral patella stablization (prevent patella dislocation).
No the Spider knee pad is just a knee pad. I would suggest the Tru-Pull Lite for lateral stabilization of the patella. The brace should help with the patellar dislocations and it is small enough to get a knee pad over it. https://www.djoglobal.com/products/donjoy/tru-pull-lite
- 10/5/2014 12:47 PM
- how is this particular item constructed and is the "tortoise shell" padding impact area replaceable.., warranty?
The pad is manufactured in our warehouse. The pad has a six month warranty
- 8/30/2014 3:37 PM
- Does this knee pad come in white?
No it only comes in black
- 6/20/2014 12:41 PM
- Can u wear this brace with jeans on or do you need to wear shorts
- The DonJoy Spider Knee Pad should fit under most jeans unless they are tight fitting around the knee.
- Reviews (1)
DonJoy Spider Knee Pad
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great braceIt is one of the best braces I have gotten! Great supportPros: Great flexibilityCons: NothingShare Your Usage: Preventing Injury, Sports
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 6/29/2016 8:37 AM