- Product Description
Our DONJOY Performance Anaform 4mm Knee Sleeve delivers fit and function. The Hex shaped Patella opening provides Patella support and stability while articulating more freely as the knee goes through flexion and extension. Asymmetrical hem lines allow for comfort and free range of motion.
Features & Benefits
- Padded Hex shaped Patella opening
- Asymmetrical hem line and ergonomic construction for tailored fit
- Lycra panel adds comfort and reduces weight
- Stash pocket holds cards and keys
- Reinforced pull tabs for easy on/off
- Anti-migration technology helps to eliminate slip
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
View all DonJoy Performance products or our full selection of knee sleeves.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Circumference Thigh (Above knee 15cm) Knee Center Calf (Below knee 15cm) XS 13.0''-15.5'' 12"-13" 10"-12" S 15.5"-18.5" 13"-14" 12"-14" M 18.5"-21" 14"-15" 14"-16" L 21.0"-23.5" 15"-17" 16"-18" XL 23.5"-26.5" 17"-19" 18"-20"
Measurement taken at the center of the knee (directly over patella)
- Product Questions (10)
AnaForm 4MM Open Patella Knee Sleeve
- 9/14/2016 5:58 PM
- My daughter has Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and is now on her high school dance team. What knee brace would provide the support needed to prevent subluxation and still allow her to move and bend? She has done PT, but I want to cover all our bases.
- To help prevent subluxation we would recommend the Tru-Pull Lite. Its is a shorter more low profile brace and the butress and straps will help give her knee cap support. Also the hinges can be removed if she does not find them comfortable.
- 9/10/2016 11:25 AM
- I broke my knee cap. Will this brace help me?
- With a fracture we always suggest that you consult your doctor before ordering a brace. The 4mm Open Patella Knee Sleeve is designed to encourage patella tracking but please consult with your physician.
- 7/12/2016 1:11 PM
- I suffer from Chondromalacia. Which brace is the best for me? I'm also a gymnast.
- The brace we would recommend for your injury would be our DonJoy Lateral J Patella Knee Brace. This would help stabilize the knee, it is a soft cloth which will help with your gymnastic and not restrict any movements. It also come in a drytex and a neoprene material. Please see link Below: https://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-lateral-j-patella-knee-brace
- 6/26/2016 6:05 AM
- My son dislocated his patella and has already went to ortho Dr And PT. Has only been on mat for a couple of weeks and rehurt it. He said he heard it pop and then pain so he stopped immediately. What kind of brace would be best now while it's still swollen and then what brace would be best to wear on the mat in the future or for training to prevent it from happening again?
- For patella stabilization, we would recommend either the DONJOY TRU-PULL LITE or even the DONJOY LATERAL J PATELLA KNEE BRACE during recover and aftewards for prevention of being re-injured again.
Tru-Pull Lite: https://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-tru-pull-lite
DonJoy Lateral J: https://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-lateral-j-patella-knee-brace
- 4/23/2016 10:56 AM
- I have had reconstructive knee surgeries on both knees. 1994 and 1996. ACL and MCL. I still have floating patellas. I now have arthritis. I need a brace for stability and protection for running and for weigh training. What would you recommend?
- The Don Joy Playmaker II knee brace will offer ACL support and be appropriate for weight training and running
- 11/18/2015 3:57 PM
- My teen, a wrestler, was just diagnosed with Osgood-Schlatter. Is this the best brace for that condition? Thanks!
The Webtech Knee Strap would be the best support for your son
- 11/8/2015 12:55 PM
- I suffered a left knee MCL ligament tear in 1990. I few months ago, performing body weight exercises, I experienced slight pain in the knee attempting pistol squats. This pain also occurs doing squats using light weights (120 lbs). I would like to feel safe doing leg exercises and swinging 70 - 90 lbs kettle bells. Will this device support my knee sufficiently for these exercises?
The Sleeve is for compression and mild support. You may need something a little more supportive like the Webtech Knee brace. This brace can help decrease anterior knee pain. https://www.betterbraces.com/webtech-knee-brace
- 9/16/2015 7:07 AM
- I am experiencing mild runner's knee, could I use this open patella knee sleeve while running? Is the sleeve anti-oder?
You can use this sleeve for runners knee but it is not anti-ordor. To clean just wash by hand in mild soap and let air dry
- 8/27/2015 11:38 AM
- I am wondering if this brace would be appropriate for me. I injured my right knee about 20 years ago; I landed on it on hard concrete. I am a nurse who took a new position at a hospital, and recently my knee has been very swollen and painful.i believe it's a combo of arthritis and overuse. I have been icing, elevating it, and wrapping it with an ace wrap when I'm home. But now my calf and hamstring are starting to hurt; I think I'm compensating. Would this be an appropriate brace to start with? If it does not improve I will have it checked out, but hoping that I can just add some support. Thank you for your time.
This brace will provide compression and warmth to your knee, which may be all the support you might need. This is a starting point for you and if the pain continues you should see your medical professional.
- 5/16/2015 3:25 PM
- Would this be good for swimming?
you can wear the sleeve while swimming and it is made of Lycra so it should maintain its compressive shape
- Reviews (3)
AnaForm 4MM Open Patella Knee Sleeve
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
QualityI love my brace. It is comfortable, supportive and attractive. What more could you ask for?Cons: It's a little warm at times.Share Your Usage: Recovering from Injury, Daily Use, Chronic Instability
Love it!I love this brace as I have to wear braces on both knees and these are great for around the house and under tight pants, keeps warmth in knees to help reduce pain. I just wish they were a little longer. I bought for winter usage under pants. Regular unloader brace tears holes in pants.Pros: warm, good fit, invisible under pants, good supportCons: need to be longerShare Your Usage: Chronic Instability, Daily Use
Great investmentExcellent support for the knees and keeps them warmShare Your Usage: Preventing Injury, Daily Use
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 9/14/2016 5:58 PM