- Product Description
Cold Therapy recommended for: Chronic inflammatory conditions, acute muscle and tendon strains and sprains. Heat Therapy recommended for: Helps promote circulation and healing, temporary relief from inflammation, sore muscles and joint pain. Pack measures 4 1/2"x 9 1/2" and the connecting strap is 4"x 41".
- Safe and non-toxic therapy pack
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Durable packs remain soft and pliable for extended use
- Ideal for use on Ankle, Back, Elbow, Knee, Shoulder and Wrist
- Size Chart & Fit Help
***Catalog typo: 87-97110 should be 81-97110***
- Ask A Question (8)
DonJoy Hot/Cold Therapy Wrap
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 6/12/2015 8:15 AM
- How long does it stay hot?
- When heated the DonJoy Hot/Cold Therapy Wrap stays hot approximately 15-20 minutes, When cold, it will last about an hour.
- 8/14/2014 6:48 PM
- I am wondering which is better for my 13 year old daughters patellar femoral tendonitis, these or the knee sleeves. How do you get these cold? Does it just go in the freezer? How long do they stay cold compared to the knee sleeves that use the ice packs? Thank you
Both of these products have ice packs that go into the freezer then are placed in the sleeve that is wrapped around the knee. The DuraSoft will cover more area and comes with either 2 or 4 packs, the Hot/cold therapy wrap comes with one
- 5/12/2014 12:49 PM
- I have a couple of medical issues with my knee - a torn meniscus, a bakers cyst, and runner's knee along with arthritis. I currently am wearing a knee brace but since the doctor wants me to ice it several times a day. I was wondering if this brace would have the ability to be able to be wrapped over the current knee brace. I read that it is not a support device but wanted to make sure that it could be worn over the current knee brace. Thank you and have a great day!
- you can wear it over a brace but I am not sure how cold it will be
- 3/29/2014 9:52 AM
- Is the product latex free?
- 4/22/2013 7:01 AM
- Hello my name is Deborah and i partially torn my petallar tendon. Its been 5 weeks since i injuried it. still in the healing process, i guess,cause in the effective area still hurts and its still stiff that i am afraid to walk. My pain level in that area is like a 3-4. I have learned that in that particular area don't get a lot of blood flow. So i want to know if the hot/cold therapy wrap will help the healing process. Please help me. I need to know. Thanks so much.
- Hello, Deborah -
Yes, the combination of heat and cold allows the blood vessels to expand and constrict which mimics a sort of pumping action to the blood vessels. We recommend that you confer with your doctor for his suggestion for a treatment plan for your limited blood flow to the area.
If you have further questions, plesae feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- 10/20/2011 11:06 AM
- I would like to order extra cold packs so I keep several in the freezer. Can I order the packs without the 'support belt'? if so, how?
- I am sorry but that product doesn't have an item number to order just the insert.
- 3/6/2011 4:17 PM
- Is it small enough to wear around the ankle while wearing sneakers?
- The Donjoy Hot/Cold Therapy wrap could be worn above a sneaker for ankle cold therapy. Ideally, however; you'd want to rest while icing for 20min. at a time.
- 5/26/2010 2:44 PM
- Can you swim with this knee brace?
- No you shouldn't swim with this cold wrap. It isn't a knee brace. It's cold therapy wrap for you knee that you would wear to reduce swelling in your knee. If you are looking for a knee brace to swim in look for something made from neoprene such as: http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-performer-patella-knee-support
- Reviews (3)
DonJoy Hot/Cold Therapy Wrap
Quality 5 star :100% ( 2 )
Write Your Own ReviewSort by:
3 Item(s)per page
I would definitely buy products from this company again. Well made products for a great price.Reviewed by: BarryG.This enables me to get and "keep" the cold where I need it. In this case my neck. Great product.Posted on August 29, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
" When someone puts out a great product they should be commended"Reviewed by: BarryGThis is absolutely what I needed to reproduce the techniques applied by my physical therapy in the past. I use a TENS unit, and then wrap it with a "cold" compress .The velcro strap holds the cold compress exactly where I need it.Posted on August 4, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Cold Pack worked greatReviewed by: Alan WThe Cold Therapy Brace worked real well and my knee is doing ok, thank you for asking. I tell all my friends about the cold therapy for knees or shoulders it works great.Posted on March 11, 2010
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 6/12/2015 8:15 AM