- Product Description
Lower Risk of Concussions with Soccer Headgear
DonJoy Hat Trick concussion headgear provides a heightened level of protection by reducing typical soccer impact forces, such as head-to-head or head-to-knee contact, by as much as 50% while not compromising the player's game. This DonJoy helmet complies within the laws of the game and is allowed by FIFA, USSF and NFHS. The DonJoy Headgear is ultra-lightweight, ventilated and adjustable to fit all shapes in only two sizes. The DonJoy HeadGuard is constructed of impact absorbing ForceBloc™ foam layer which wraps around the head, protecting crucial impact zones at the forehead, rear cranium and temples.
The DonJoy HAT TRICK headguard is ideally suited for soccer players of all ages and ability levels.
- Head-to-head impact protection while playing soccer
- Meets every performance requirement in ASTM F2439, "Standard Specification for Head gear Used in Soccer"
- Permitted by FIFA, the U.S. Soccer Federation, and National Fed. of State High School Associations
- Impact-absorbing foam layer covers and protects the forehead and temples without altering ball rebound speeds
- CoolMax® liner fabric accelerates moisture evaporation to keep the head cool
- Lycra outer fabric improves conformity to natural head shape
- 4 adjustable, latex-free Velcro straps maximize comfort and provide a uniform fit in the occipital area
- Ultra-lightweight (1.6 oz.), low profile, ventilated design allows for unrestricted, natural head and neck movement
- 6 month warranty
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Circumference Size Just Above Ears or Cap Size
Size Measurement Cap Size Small / Medium 19 ¼" - 23" (49 - 56 cm) 6 1/8 - 7 Large 22 ¾" - 24 ½" (56 - 62 cm) 7 - 7 ¾
- Ask A Question (7)
DonJoy Hat Trick
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 1/7/2015 9:17 AM
- My daughter is 17 years old, a Sr in high school, I just ordered the DonJoy Hat Trick Small/Medium, however I am now questioning the size. should I have gotten a Large? I'm not sure how your sizes work. please advise.
- The sizing is the circuference of her head right above her ears, or a ball cap size that she currently can wear
- 8/21/2014 6:30 PM
- Is this for both boys and girls or not?
yes both boys and girls
- 8/6/2014 10:58 AM
- Which product is better, the Donjoy shown above or the Full90 Priemer? What are the pros and cons of each?
The Full90 Premier is not our product so we do not have all of the information about it. But I looked it up and we use the same material that they use for the headgear. They are both made with ForceBloc foam, so there is no real difference between the two.
- 4/15/2014 5:45 PM
- How to you recommend washing the Full 90? It gets pretty stinky after a while! Thanks.
Wash it by hand with a mild soap and let it air dry
- 12/28/2013 7:07 PM
Daughter has had 3 concussions in 12 months. Will this product be effective for basketball?
This is for soccer not basketball. There currently is not protective headgear for basketball. Have your daughter wear a mouthguard while playing this will help a little
- 12/15/2012 7:51 PM
Your website will not allow me to order a small-medium Hat Trick. It will only allow me to order large. Can you advise? THanks.
- Hello, George -
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We contacted our web specialist to let him know of the issue.
In the mean time, you can order the Hat Trick in a S/M by calling in your Better Braces order at 800.553.6019. The item number is 11-1554.
Thanks and have a great day!
- 11/14/2010 12:56 PM
- Are there colors available or just black?
- The DonJoy Hat Trick is available in black only at this time.
- Reviews (0)
DonJoy Hat Trick
Write Your Own ReviewNo reviews have been found
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 1/7/2015 9:17 AM