- Product Description
Designed to provide continuous cold therapy to the shoulder. Helps to reduce pain and swelling and speed rehab. The shoulder wrap is 12"x13" and fits approximately a 50" chest circumference.
- The DuraSoft packs provide 2 hours of cold with one application
- Removable DuraSoft inserts can be exchanged for continuous cryotherapy
- The ice packs are maluable to provide comfortable icing over surgical sites
- Ultra-wick fabric with antimicrobial protection
DuraSoft® is a unique blend of segmented, body conforming pillows of water combined with a non-toxic soft gel, enclosed in polypropylene bags. When frozen, the water pillows function as actual ice providing long term cold at safe temperatures. An absorbent powder is mixed with water to provide a soft component that allows superior coverage, compression and comfort for cold applications.
DuraSoft inserts are "user friendly" for both the practitioner and the patient. The inserts may be removed from the nylon wraps for easy refreezing. Storage space requirements are reduced due to the malleability plus the size of the inserts. Continuous icing is possible with multiple inserts. Keep an extra insert in the freezer while one is being applied.
Universal Wrap Universal Wrap Knee Wrap Back Wrap
- Product Questions (8)
DonJoy Dura*Soft Shoulder Wrap
- 8/18/2016 2:21 PM
- Is there any form or metal in it of any form. My wrestler messed up her shoulder and need something to help her therapy wise as well as support for her matches. Cif rule wise doesn't allow any form of hard metal but flexible metal is okay
- This does not have any metal in it, however this should only be used for cold therapy treatment. Your wrestler should not wear this during a match. It is for cold therapy treatment purposes only.
- 8/11/2014 1:19 PM
- Can this also be used on the right shoulder?
Can be used on either shoulder
- 8/11/2014 8:04 AM
- Does this product cover the shoulder blade as well and is it only intended for the left shoulder as the picture describes?
I covers both the front and the back of the shoulder
- 10/5/2013 12:52 PM
- Is the shoulder wrap made to hold up to 2 inserts?
Thank you for contacting Product Support. No it is only made to hold one 12"X13" insert at one time. You should order two inserts so that when you are using one the other can be getting cold in your freezer and will be ready when the one in your wrap gets warm. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us
- 8/1/2013 2:54 PM
- Does this product provide immobilization of the shoulder in addition to cryo therapy?
- Hello Carole,
The Donjoy Dura Soft Shoulder Wrap/Back Wrap can be used for both the shoulder and back. It is a 12x13 square ice pack that can be wrapped around and secured with 2 velcro straps. This is not to be used as a sling.
We have another product called "Dura Soft Immobil-icer, this product can be used as a immobilizer and a Cold pack. Please see the link below.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.
- 2/6/2013 8:56 AM
- How do I get the cryotherapy option to go with shoulder wrap?
- Hello, Candy -
I'm a bit unclear on your question. The DonJoy DuraSoft Shoulder wrap is cryotherapy (cryotherapy = cold therapy).
The product comes with a choice of either one or two ice inserts.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- 2/29/2012 10:22 AM
- How is this put on--zipper, velco, pullover, etc?
- Velcro attached.
- 6/8/2011 10:50 AM
- I own a couple of the dura kold shoulder wraps .I need inserts can I buy them separate from the wraps?
- you can not purchase just the inserts on here, but you can find your local sales rep via the DonJoy website and they will be able to help you order the replacement parts. Here is the website: http://www.djoglobal.com/en_US/DJO_Sales_Rep_Locator.html
- Reviews (3)
DonJoy Dura*Soft Shoulder Wrap
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
This product is just okay. Would like to see it have a right shoulder version.This product is only ergonomically correct for the left shoulder. It has to be used upside down when used on the right shoulder and the velcro strips are backwards which makes it hard and confusing to apply at first. After figuring that out, it's not a bad product and it's definitely convenient to have two ice packs using one while the other is in the freezer.
Great - but designed for Left shoulder onlyYou have to put in on upside down for a right shoulder which is a little awkward but it does the job.Pros: Great to be able to strap ice pack onto shoulderCons: Made for left shoulder, so it is not intuitive when trying to get on a right shoulder (have to put on upside down).Share Your Usage: Recently Injured
Pretty much unusable.Not only did it come late when I paid for 2 day delivery, but it freezes hard and is unusable for quite sometime after taking it out of the freezer. It's not all that usable even when it is thawed enough to use. The design is not very good either.Pros: None so far.....Cons: Awkward, to hard to use, not at all what was advertised.Hi Laura, Thank you for your feedback. Sorry this product did not work for you. We offer a no-risk, unconditional 30-day money back guarantee. View our return policy and start the returns process here: https://www.betterbraces.com/returns. Please contact customer service for any issues. Thank you, Customer Service 800-553-601931 Jul, 2017
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 8/18/2016 2:21 PM