- Product Description
Compex Wireless USA is a wireless, portable electric muscle stimulatory that can help take your workouts to the next level. Wireless USA Wireless USA can help to increase your strength and endurance, recover faster than mere rest, and can help reduce risk of injury trough proper warmup.
- All the benefits and programs of the Compex Sport Elite, while delivering the freedom of wireless
- Wireless pods replace bulky cables to offer maximum mobility during muscle stim sessions (both active and passive)
- Pods connect to the electrode pads with patent pending easy-snap application
- Smaller, sleeker, and lighter design than wired versions
- New LED interface and smart-touch buttons for more intuitive control and usability
- Easy-to-use individually controlled channels for targeting muscles
- 9 programs with 3 levels of progression for the maximum number of options to enhance warmup, workout, and recovery
- Ultra-sleek docking station for easy, self-contained storage and charging of control unit and electrode pods
What Comes in the Box:
Wireless Muscle Stimulator, Wireless Modules (4), (6) Electrode Packs: 2"x4" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 2) and 2"x2" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 4), 2"x4" Easy Snap Single Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 2) , Docking Station, Carrying Case
- Designed to help increase strength by imposing a high and instantaneous power working level on the muscles. It is specifically designed for sports characterized by a need for maximum but very brief strength contractions lasting 5-60s.
- Produces a muscle twitch at a low frequency. Increases local blood flow, leading to a faster reduction of lactic acid than mere rest, promotes muscle relaxation and helps enable a faster recovery.
- Recommended before a workout or competition, especially for sports requiring speed and velocity. Applied briefly just before the beginning of a competition, it offers immediate, well potentiated muscle fibers and an optimal level of performance.
- This program is designed to activate the aerobic metabolism muscle fibers during the session. Program helps to establish or improve basic muscle endurance and is designed to increase the average intensity of muscle effort over that must be maintained over a long period of time.
- Designed to activate the anaerobic metabolism of the muscle, this program helps increase the time a muscle can maintain a higher work level. It is designed for sporting activities, which are characterized by a need for intense efforts to be maintained or repeated to approach the limit of muscle exhaustion.
- Helps to increase the speed with which maximum muscle strength can be supplied. Designed to improve performance in activities of very brief duration such as jumping, sprinting and throwing.
- Runs at a lower frequency for inducing gentle muscle twitches, increase local blood flow, generate endorphins (the body's natural analgesic) and promotes muscle relaxation when muscles are fatigued after a vigorous workout or competition.
- Produces a muscle twitch. Runs at a low frequency and increases local blood flow, warming the muscle tissue, and increase reaction of the muscles prior to a workout or competition.
- Produces a muscle twitch. Runs at the lowest frequency possible to help relax muscles that are fatigued after a workout or competition.
Training Recovery / (Active Recovery):
Competition Recovery (Recovery Plus®):
Muscle Relaxation / (Message):
**** Shipment Notice ****
For your protection and to ensure your order is correctly delivered, Compex units require a signature upon delivery. If you are not available during the initial delivery attempt, the carrier will leave a notice with details on redelivery attempts and/or how to obtain your package from a local facility.
- Product Questions (1)
Compex Wireless USA Muscle Stimulator
- 6/16/2016 5:54 PM
- Can I get the muscle stimulator with a prescription from my doctor? Will this help me heal my muscle do go two back surgeries, knee surgery, and fibromyalgia. I've used TENS units before and it doesn't improve my muscles it just relieves the pain temporarily.
- Unfortunately the muscle stimulators are not eligible for insurance billing because there is no billing code associated with the product. The Compex is designed to increase muscle size, strength, and density. It is not designed to eliminate nerve pain due to fibromyalgia because it doesn't target nerves, it targets muscle fibers. The recovery programs do flush lactic acid from muscle, so in that case it does aid in reducing muscle soreness.
- Reviews (9)
Compex Wireless USA Muscle Stimulator
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
Could not ask for moreI have owned a TENS unit for roughly 6 years and after receiving my wireless compex my life was so much better! I can get up and move around for one. Secondly, the different programs available really make it easy to seek the therapy I need for my lower back especially (crushed coccyx and curved, twisted lumbar from trauma). It's really been a life saver and keeps me able to stay in the game and keep lifting, military life, and nursing school. I'm unbelievably grateful to have this in my life!
COMPEX GAVE MY 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THE ABILITY TO WALK PAIN FREE!Before yesterday I had never heard of Compex. Yesterday, a physical therapist used Compex on my 9-year-old daughter who had been suffering from chronic knee/leg pain for over 2.5 months. The pain had become so bad she could no longer walk without crutches, she could not participate in everyday activities with her friends and she could not concentrate at school because of it. The pain would wake her up at night and often she would move around the house on her bottom to avoid using her leg at all, even with the crutches.
No doctor could diagnose the pain and the x-rays and MRIs of her back and knee didn't show anything wrong. Initially we thought it would get better on its own, because she is so young. As time went on, the problems got worse and it was starting to impact her ability to use other muscles in her leg. Our little girl who has always been the pillar of optimism and positive thinking was learning the opposite as the experience wore her down. Even the thought of her being able to walk pain free began to feel like a distant dream as each week became full of more doctors' appointments, more pain meds, more missed school, less playing with friends, less smiles, and more tears.
We had full trust in her physical therapist, and we continued to see him. Soon he was convinced that the issue was with the saphenous nerve. He did some massaging, and manipulations before applying Compex.
It was a miracle in a box! After her session she was completely cured of the pain and was walking without crutches. I dropped her off at school, pain free for the first time in months, and when she arrived home she was walking completely normal....as if there had never been a problem before! We even went bowling that afternoon to celebrate her upcoming birthday.
The true test came in the morning, as the mornings had been the absolute worst for the pain! To my sheer delight she was still pain free and had complete mobility of her leg. We can't thank her physical therapist and Compex enough.
All this to say, we are incredibly satisfied with the Compex product and would like to help spread the news about the amazing products and how helpful it can be for people who suffer from certain types of chronic pain. We hope other people experience this "Miracle in a box"!!
Our 9-year-old Tessa is now mobile and pain free!
Great training and recovery device!Great training and recovery aid! The wireless component is super convenient and more practical for strength applications.
The Future of Physical FitnessCutting Edge technology. Very easy to use and incorporate into my daily routines.
Excellent Addition to Recovery RoutineI've used the Compex Wireless, primarily, as a recovery tool. It's been just as helpful as my bi-weekly massages and helps me feel better and ready to go for my next day's workout. Easy to use, almost idiot proof. Would recommend to anyone who has an intense workout regiment and needs quick recovery turn-around. Wireless is awesome, not tethered to anything is nice!
Great for targeting specificsI use this for cycling performance and recovery, it's a lot easier to hit that VMO just right and keep your legs fresh for tough training day after day.Pros: Amazing recovery speed, combine this pod with a good muscle rub and you're golden in no time. It's also able to make the muscle contractions about as intense as you want them to be and the wide variety of programs really help you target what you need.Cons: Sometimes the wireless pods slip a bit, or lose signal even when connected to an electrode pad. The elastic wraps that Compex sells do not seem to help too much with this, but I don't really think it's feasible to actively workout cycling (indoors) while using the EMS device at the same time.Your Fitness Interests: Cycling
One of my better investmentsA good addition and well worth the investment. It's nice to not have all the wires. A perfect addition to any training program. So many choices in the programs whether it's strength or recovery. I'm very happy that I upgraded to the wireless.
AwesomeThey are awesome. They stimulate my muscle very well.
Great deviceLove the complex!
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
You may also like
- 6/16/2016 5:54 PM