- Product Description
Compex Wireless USA is a wireless, portable electrical muscle stimulator that can take your workouts to the next level so you can achieve peak performance. Wireless USA optimizes your strength and endurance, helps you recover faster, while helping avoid injury.
- The first FDA-cleared wireless electric muscle stimulation device
- All the benefits and programs of the Compex Sport Elite, while delivering the freedom of wireless
- Wireless pods replace bulky cables to offer maximum mobility during muscle stim sessions (both active and passive)
- Pods connect to the electrode pads with patent pending easy-snap application
- Smaller, sleeker, and lighter design than wired versions
- New LED interface and smart-touch buttons for more intuitive control and usability
- Easy-to-use individually controlled channels for targeted therapy of specific muscle areas
- 9 programs with 5 levels of progression for the maximum number of options to enhance warmup, workout, and recovery
- Ultra-sleek docking station for easy, self-contained storage and charging of control unit and electrode pods
What Comes in the Box:
Wireless Muscle Stimulator, Wireless Modules (4), (6) Electrode Packs: 2"x4" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 2) and 2"x2" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 4), 2"x4" Easy Snap Single Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 2) , Docking Station, Carrying Case
- Targets fast twitch muscle fibers. Increases sheer strength and works the muscles at maximum power with less risk of injury to joints and tendons and virtually no cardiovascular or mental fatigue
- Produces a muscle twitch. Clears lactic acid, increases blood flow, promotes muscle relaxation and enables a faster recovery
- Optimizes muscle potential before a workout or competition. Especially effective for sports requiring speed and velocity. Applied briefly just before the beginning of a competition, it offers immediate, well potentiated muscle.
- Targets slow twitch muscle fibers. Increases blood flow in the muscles and establishes a working regimen for developing the oxidative power of the endurance muscle fibers.
- Targets both slow and fast twitch muscle fibers. Builds muscle size, strength and density.
- Targets fast twitch fibers located in large muscle tissue. Improves jumping, sprinting or "explosive" muscle movements.
- Produces a muscle twitch. Runs at a lower frequency and clears lactic acid, increases blood flow and promotes muscle relaxation when muscles are fatigued after a vigorous workout or competition.
- Produces a muscle twitch. Runs at a low frequency and increases blood flow and oxygenates the muscles prior to a workout or competition.
- Produces a muscle twitch. Runs at the lowest frequency possible to relax muscles that are severely fatigued after a workout or competition.
**** Shipment Notice ****
For your protection and to ensure your order is correctly delivered, Compex units require a signature upon delivery. If you are not available during the initial delivery attempt, the carrier will leave a notice with details on redelivery attempts and/or how to obtain your package from a local facility.
- Ask A Question (1)
Compex Wireless USA Muscle Stimulator
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 6/16/2016 5:54 PM
- Can I get the muscle stimulator with a prescription from my doctor? Will this help me heal my muscle do go two back surgeries, knee surgery, and fibromyalgia. I've used TENS units before and it doesn't improve my muscles it just relieves the pain temporarily.
- Unfortunately the muscle stimulators are not eligible for insurance billing because there is no billing code associated with the product. The Compex does help strengthen muscles that have atrophied after surgery. The Compex is designed to increase muscle size, strength, and density. It is not designed to eliminate nerve pain due to fibromyalgia because it doesn't target nerves, it targets muscle fibers. The recovery programs do flush lactic acid from muscle, so in that case it does aid in reducing muscle soreness.
- Reviews (3)
Compex Wireless USA Muscle Stimulator
Quality 5 star :100% ( 3 )
Write Your Own ReviewSort by:
3 Item(s)per page
The Future of Physical FitnessReviewed by: NickCutting Edge technology. Very easy to use and incorporate into my daily routines.Posted on July 28, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Excellent Addition to Recovery RoutineReviewed by: Ryan BeckI've used the Compex Wireless, primarily, as a recovery tool. It's been just as helpful as my bi-weekly massages and helps me feel better and ready to go for my next day's workout. Easy to use, almost idiot proof. Would recommend to anyone who has an intense workout regiment and needs quick recovery turn-around. Wireless is awesome, not tethered to anything is nice!Posted on July 27, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Could not ask for moreReviewed by: Chelsey BatyI have owned a TENS unit for roughly 6 years and after receiving my wireless compex my life was so much better! I can get up and move around for one. Secondly, the different programs available really make it easy to seek the therapy I need for my lower back especially (crushed coccyx and curved, twisted lumbar from trauma). It's really been a life saver and keeps me able to stay in the game and keep lifting, military life, and nursing school. I'm unbelievably grateful to have this in my life!Posted on July 6, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
You may also like
Regular Price: $23.88
Special Price $19.99
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price $1.49
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $14.99
Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price $2.49
- 6/16/2016 5:54 PM