- Product Description
Is the Compex Sport Elite right for me?
For athletes of any fitness level wanting to take their workouts to the next level, whether looking for a recovery aid or performance-enhancing tool. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
NEW Compex Sport Elite
**Compex units require signature upon delivery, see below for details**
The Sport Elite is our newest muscle stimulator model recommended for the competitive/high performance athlete who has a rigorous training and exercise regimen. It features a total of 9 programs, and 5 levels of progression will keep elite athletes challenged with every training session, resulting in a true competitive advantage!
Compex Sport Elite Has 4 Training Programs:
- Helps you cope with long-duration aerobic activities and increases muscle resistance to fatigue by building slow-twitch muscle fibers
- An all-around program for endurance and strength, building both slow-twitch and fast-twitch muscle fibers
- Increases sheer muscle strength better than conventional weight lifting alone, with less risk of muscle-tendon injury
- For developing short bursts of power without the traumatic or violent movements associated with conventional training
Explosive Strength Program
And 5 additional programs:
- Warms up muscle faster without psychological, muscular or cardiovascular fatigue.
- Facilitates relaxation of muscles and reduces muscle soreness and stiffness following competition or demanding workouts
- Does not contract the muscle. Helps clear lactic acid and increase blood flow at lower frequencies -perfect for muscles that are fatigued after a vigorous workout or competition..
- Does not contract the muscle. Runs at a frequency specifically targeted to increase blood flow that oxygenates the muscles prior to a workout or competition. This program is recommended if there is any risk of cramp.
- Electrostimulation develops the blood capillary network of the exposed muscles. This improves irrigation and oxygenation.
Active Recovery® Program
Recovery Plus® Program
Pre-Warm Up Program
Compex Sport Elite Kit includes: Compex Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator, Battery Charger, CD with User Manual, Electrode Placement Guidebook, Carrying Case, Easy Snap Electrode Lead wires (set of 4), 2"x4" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 2) and 2"x2" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 4)
Reach Your Goals When Training with Compex Sport
- Cyclists – Improve Endurance
- Runners – Recover Faster and Avoid Muscle Injury
- Triathletes – Build Muscle and Increase Strength
- Sprinters – Gain Explosive Speed and Power
- Football Players – Increase Your Maximal Strength
- Baseball Players – Get Quicker to Your Strength Threshold
- Basketball Players – Develop Quick Reactivity and Forceful Response
- Other Athletes – Enjoy all these benefits and more!
No matter what sport you are into, they all require different physical preparation to achieve peak performance: Speed, Strength, Explosive Power, Resistance, Endurance and Muscle Recovery.
With Compex Sport Elite, you can tailor your training program to suit your exact needs.
**** Shipment Notice ****
For your protection and to ensure your order is correctly delivered, Compex units require a signature upon delivery. If you are not available during the initial delivery attempt, the carrier will leave a notice with details on redelivery attempts and/or how to obtain your package from a local facility.
- Product Questions (4)
Compex Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator
- 2/14/2016 9:43 PM
- Does the Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator includes pads, cables and battery charger or those needs to be purchase separately?
- It comes with everything needed
- 10/14/2015 4:32 PM
- Can I use this to rehab my Grade 3 ankle sprain?
The Compex Units are not used for rehab, but used to increase strength and endurance for performance.
- 3/16/2012 8:37 AM
- can i use my flex spending account to purchase this or a similar device?
- Contact our Insurrance Department for that information 800-548-3370.
- 9/26/2011 9:16 PM
- I have two questions, please:
1) I go to Physical Therapy to help repair a muscle tear and get treated with their stim machine. Is this equipment used for this purpose?
2) Is it ok to use this machine with a moist heating pad?
- 1) Yes electrical stimulation is used in therapy clinics to contract muscle tissue as part of treatment. Although Compex is an FDA approved Class II medical device, it does not have an indication for rehabilitation. This means that it can be sold over-the-counter for home use, without a prescription. You can feel confident that the Compex units provide very safe and comfortable electrical stimulation and is very effective for muscle contraction.
2) It is OK to use a moist heat pad over the top of Compex whiling it is in use, but YOU MUST BE SURE TO place a "waterproof" barrier/sheet/etc. over the skin between the moist heat pad
- I have two questions, please:
- Reviews (24)
Compex Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 24 item(s)
Recovery AND PerformancePurchased the Compex to see how it could help me recover more quickly from the training. I do it for Spartan Races. Also used some of the other settings post-workout for added performance benefits. Ultimately, I don't see how I could have placed 4th in the 2016 Spartan Race World Championship Ultra Beast without the recovery benefits the device delivered.Pros: It works. Easy to use. Can target specific muscle groups. Easy to transport on flights. Potentiation option is great pre-race (hard to explain but muscles just feel on and ready to go).Cons: The pads do wear out, but I find they last a little longer than the recommendations say.Your Fitness Interests: Running
BEST 2016 Christmas present!I was going to wait one month before writing a review but I can already say that I LOVE IT! I would recommend to anyone that is committed to a particular sport or physical activity not just pro athletes!Pros: Multiple settings and user friendly.Cons: None yetYour Fitness Interests: Body Building, Running, Fitness
Works very wellIt works for me and works very well. I used it on my legs and really turned it up.next morning I realized I must have turned it up too much, my muscles must of had a real workout, I found it a little difficult to even walk. After using it for about a week I was surprised to find the improvement it had made.
I have been very ill for about two years and became extremely weak, unable to do much of anything, but my heart is so weak I am afraid to workout except for some walking. That is why I decided to give this a try. So far I have had no chest pain. I did not consultant a doctor, not very smart. So, if you are ill with something serious be smarter than me. This unit is FDA approved and that is important.
Good Product but Needs Better Training Instructions and VideosGood product.
The calf workout on the elite model is awesome and so is the shoulder workout. I was able to hit muscle fibers I didn't even know I had. The cool thing about strength training with these machines is you are not fatigues at all.
My only complaint is that the electrode pads do not last more then 10 uses and they cost way too much. Each electrode package should cost $5.99 or less.
Compex could improve their product experience by having more videos showing different uses. The product how to guide also needs some work. The guide seems incomplete. I had to search online to get better info from other users on how to use this product better.
I just sold my elite and am saving up for the wireless.Dear DM,
We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our Compex product team. For more information online regarding Compex training, please visit https://www.compexusa.com/training or https://www.compexusa.com/user-manual.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Compex support team at 1-877-Compex8 (877-266-7398) or email Service@CompexUSA.com
Compex Customer Service Team11 Dec, 2016
The Best Investment I've MadeBy far this is the best investment I've made. I'm calling it an investment because I feel like it's an investment in myself I truly love my Compex Sport! I do Olympic lifting but I am also a dental hygienist. Dental hygiene is a physically demanding job and I've been doing it for 15yrs so the massage and recovery plus help loosen my tight shoulders, back and forearms. I use just about every program for my Oly lifting and have seen progress in my lifts, my vertical jump and it helps me recover fast...I am a masters athlete.
Thank you Compex!!!
excellent product and great customer servicecompact and powerful, works great
customer service was excellent when i had a defective cord, it was replaced quickly
PerfectAmazing product so much easier to warm up and recover!
An Invaluable Training ToolI started using the Compex Sport Elite Stimulator 2 weeks ago in the middle of my training build up for Kona. Since I've started using Compex, my legs recover quicker from hard workouts and I can train harder knowing that I'll bounce back quicker for the next day's workouts. The Compex Elite is super user friendly, and it's compact so I can take it with me when I travel to training camps and races. Thank you Compex!
Thrilled with this purchase!I am surprisingly thrilled with this purchase! I have had sciatic hip pain for the past 3 months and have tried everything to get rid of it; chiropractor, ROMWOD, ice, head, 2 months of Aleeve, and nothing helped. I used this device every day, 3 times a day for 1 week and I no longer have the pain. I used the warm-up setting before my workout, the active recovery after, and massage at night. 100% worth the money!Pros: Relieved my hip pain!Cons: Does not have an electrode placement guide for hips.Your Fitness Interests: CrossFit
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 2/14/2016 9:43 PM