- Product Description
About the Compex® Sport Elite 3.0 Muscle Stimulator
Train harder and recover faster with our completely redesigned Compex® Sport Elite™3.0. Our trusted technology paired with an improved user experience can be a game changer to aid your performance and recovery. Take your workouts to the next level by using the Sport Elite™3.0 before, during, or after a workout. This compact, portable electrical stimulator features a water-resistant silicone sleeve that not only improves grip, but also protects against sweat and spills. We improved program selection to help you recover faster and easier with an updated LCD display, center navigation button and integrated pad placement suggestions. Enjoy up to 8 hours of stimulation with a Lithium Ion battery that can be easily re-charged anywhere with the USB cable provided. Setup and operation is easy-insert the color-coordinated cords, power up the device, place the electrodes, choose a program, and feel the power of EMS/TENS.
- Water-resistant silicone sleeve
- Improved LCD Display
- Center navigation button
- Integrated pad placement suggestions
- Up to 8 hours of stimulation with a Lithium Ion battery
- USB Charger
- Improved Grip
Product Features & Benefits
- EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH
- PREWARM UP
- TRAINING RECOVERY / ACTIVE RECOVERY
- COMPETITION RECOVERY / RECOVERY PLUS®
- MUSCLE RELAXATION / MASSAGE
- PAIN RELIEF / TENS
Compex® Sport Elite 3.0 has 10 Programs
2 Warmup, 4 Strength, 3 Recovery, 1 TENS
- Helps you cope with long duration aerobic activities and increases muscle resistance to fatigue by building slow twitch muscle fibers.
- An all-around program for endurance and strength, building both slow and fast twitch muscle fibers.
- Increases sheer muscle strength better than most conventional weightlifting alone, with less risk of muscle-tendon injury.
- Warms up muscles faster without psychological, muscular or cardiovascular fatigue.
- Does not contract the muscle. It runs at a frequency specifically targeted to increase blood flow to help oxygenate the muscles prior to a workout or competition.
- Facilitates relaxation aid of muscles and helps reduce muscle soreness and stiffness following competition or demanding workouts.
- Does not contract the muscle. It allows fresh oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the muscles, helping to clear lactic acid and increase blood flow through low frequency twitches; good for muscles that are fatigued from (DOMS)- delayed onset muscle soreness.
- Electrostimulation develops the blood capillary network of the exposed muscles. This helps improve irrigation and oxygenation.
- Recommended before a workout or competition, especially for sports requiring speed and velocity. Applied briefly just before the beginning of a competition, it offers immediate, well potentiated muscle fibers and an optimal level of performance.
- Helps decrease the intensity of pain and increase motion and function.
Designed to Help Support and Protect:
- (EMS) Stimulate Nerve Fibers
- (EMS) Improvement of Different Muscular Qualities
- (EMS) Make Your Muscles Work Without cardio-vascular
or mental fatigue
- (EMS) Limited Stress on the Joints and Tendons
- (TENS) deliver electrical pulses through the skin
and afferent nerves to help control pain
- During Workout
- Pain Relief
- 1. Read Compex® User Manual thoroughly. (Available at compex.com)
- 2. Connect the cables - The color-coded cables plug into the electrode sockets on the bottom of the device.
- 3. Connect the electrodes - Each electrode cable has a red snap (positive lead) and a black snap (negative lead). Connect the lead by snapping the lead on the electrode.
- 4. Electrode placement - Position yourself comfortably in the position shown in the Electrode Placement Guide. Place each electrode pad according to the guide diagram.
- 5. First time use - Hold down the power button for 2 seconds, the language menu will appear. Select your language, set the date, and time.
- 6. Push the confirmation button (B) to select the category, and then select desired program.
- 7. Select the appropriate body part, and the level (recommended to begin at level 1). Then click Confirmation button (B).
- 8. Adjust stimulation energy on the multiple channels by pressing the channel button and adjust up or down on the center navigation wheel. Stimulation energy is displayed above the channel button. Increase stimulation energy upward to the maximum comfort level and muscle contraction.
Quick Start Insctructions
- Product Questions (0)
Compex® Sport Elite™ 3.0
No questions asked yet
- Reviews (0)
Compex® Sport Elite™ 3.0
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products