- Product Description
Is the Compex Sport Elite right for me?
For athletes of any fitness level wanting to take their workouts to the next level, whether looking for a recovery aid or performance-enhancing tool. Try our Brace Advisor for personalized product recommendations to meet your needs!
NEW Compex Sport Elite
**Compex units require signature upon delivery, see below for details**
The Sport Elite is our newest muscle stimulator model recommended for the competitive/high performance athlete who has a rigorous training and exercise regimen. It features a total of 9 programs, and 5 levels of progression will keep elite athletes challenged with every training session, resulting in a true competitive advantage!
Compex Sport Elite Has 4 Training Programs:
- Helps you cope with long-duration aerobic activities and increases muscle resistance to fatigue by building slow-twitch muscle fibers
- An all-around program for endurance and strength, building both slow-twitch and fast-twitch muscle fibers
- Increases sheer muscle strength better than conventional weight lifting alone, with less risk of muscle-tendon injury
- For developing short bursts of power without the traumatic or violent movements associated with conventional training
Explosive Strength Program
And 5 additional programs:
- Warms up muscle faster without psychological, muscular or cardiovascular fatigue.
- Facilitates relaxation of muscles and reduces muscle soreness and stiffness following competition or demanding workouts
- Does not contract the muscle. Helps clear lactic acid and increase blood flow at lower frequencies -perfect for muscles that are fatigued after a vigorous workout or competition..
- Does not contract the muscle. Runs at a frequency specifically targeted to increase blood flow that oxygenates the muscles prior to a workout or competition. This program is recommended if there is any risk of cramp.
- Electrostimulation develops the blood capillary network of the exposed muscles. This improves irrigation and oxygenation.
Active Recovery® Program
Recovery Plus® Program
Pre-Warm Up Program
Compex Sport Elite Kit includes: Compex Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator, Battery Charger, CD with User Manual, Electrode Placement Guidebook, Carrying Case, Easy Snap Electrode Lead wires (set of 4), 2"x4" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 2) and 2"x2" Easy Snap Gel Electrodes (2 packs of 4)
Reach Your Goals When Training with Compex Sport
- Cyclists – Improve Endurance
- Runners – Recover Faster and Avoid Muscle Injury
- Triathletes – Build Muscle and Increase Strength
- Sprinters – Gain Explosive Speed and Power
- Football Players – Increase Your Maximal Strength
- Baseball Players – Get Quicker to Your Strength Threshold
- Basketball Players – Develop Quick Reactivity and Forceful Response
- Other Athletes – Enjoy all these benefits and more!
No matter what sport you are into, they all require different physical preparation to achieve peak performance: Speed, Strength, Explosive Power, Resistance, Endurance and Muscle Recovery.
With Compex Sport Elite, you can tailor your training program to suit your exact needs.
**** Shipment Notice ****
For your protection and to ensure your order is correctly delivered, Compex units require a signature upon delivery. If you are not available during the initial delivery attempt, the carrier will leave a notice with details on redelivery attempts and/or how to obtain your package from a local facility.
- Ask A Question (4)
Compex Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 2/14/2016 9:43 PM
- Does the Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator includes pads, cables and battery charger or those needs to be purchase separately?
- It comes with everything needed
- 10/14/2015 4:32 PM
- Can I use this to rehab my Grade 3 ankle sprain?
The Compex Units are not used for rehab, but used to increase strength and endurance for performance.
- 3/16/2012 8:37 AM
- can i use my flex spending account to purchase this or a similar device?
- Contact our Insurrance Department for that information 800-548-3370.
- 9/26/2011 9:16 PM
- I have two questions, please:
1) I go to Physical Therapy to help repair a muscle tear and get treated with their stim machine. Is this equipment used for this purpose?
2) Is it ok to use this machine with a moist heating pad?
- 1) Yes electrical stimulation is used in therapy clinics to contract muscle tissue as part of treatment. Although Compex is an FDA approved Class II medical device, it does not have an indication for rehabilitation. This means that it can be sold over-the-counter for home use, without a prescription. You can feel confident that the Compex units provide very safe and comfortable electrical stimulation and is very effective for muscle contraction.
2) It is OK to use a moist heat pad over the top of Compex whiling it is in use, but YOU MUST BE SURE TO place a "waterproof" barrier/sheet/etc. over the skin between the moist heat pad
- I have two questions, please:
- Reviews (8)
Compex Sport Elite Muscle Stimulator
Quality 5 star :88% ( 7 ) 4 star :13% ( 1 )
Write Your Own ReviewSort by:
8 Item(s)per page
Amazing!!Reviewed by: HollyThis device is amazing! It's very user friendly and I'd recommend it to anyone who is thinking about purchasing one. The only thing that I had trouble with was trying to figure out how to charge it, but I called the customer service line and they were extremely responsive and helped me out!Posted on August 3, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Great product,Reviewed by: Jonathanit was a great product, I only have problems with the electrods I dont found it in Mexico cityPosted on July 28, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Love this thing!Reviewed by: TravisAwesome from day one. I use it for recovery and pre work out everyday. However I have been using it more and more on my week spots and already am seeing marked improvements in those areas.Posted on July 28, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Good Product but Needs Better Training Instructions and VideosReviewed by: DMGood product.
The calf workout on the elite model is awesome and so is the shoulder workout. I was able to hit muscle fibers I didn't even know I had. The cool thing about strength training with these machines is you are not fatigues at all.
My only complaint is that the electrode pads do not last more then 10 uses and they cost way too much. Each electrode package should cost $5.99 or less.
Compex could improve their product experience by having more videos showing different uses. The product how to guide also needs some work. The guide seems incomplete. I had to search online to get better info from other users on how to use this product better.
I just sold my elite and am saving up for the wireless.
We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our Compex product team. For more information online regarding Compex training, please visit https://www.compexusa.com/training or https://www.compexusa.com/user-manual
If you have additional questions, please contact our Compex support team at 1-877-Compex8 (877-266-7398) or email Service@CompexUSA.com
Compex Customer Service TeamPosted on July 27, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
Best investment in the world... ever!Reviewed by: KyleThis thing is awesome! I took advantage of the 4th of July sale 27% off, used PayPal credit 6 months 0% APR, and don't regret it one bit. I have only really gotten into the recovery programs so far, but use it nightly targeting sore muscle groups from the daily training session. I feel noticeably fresh and mobile in the targeted areas the almost instantaneously and the next day. Can't wait to get into the strength programs and see the results on my big lifts!Posted on July 27, 2016Would you recommend this product?Definitely yes
The Best Investment I've MadeReviewed by: MelissaBy far this is the best investment I've made. I'm calling it an investment because I feel like it's an investment in myself I truly love my Compex Sport! I do Olympic lifting but I am also a dental hygienist. Dental hygiene is a physically demanding job and I've been doing it for 15yrs so the massage and recovery plus help loosen my tight shoulders, back and forearms. I use just about every program for my Oly lifting and have seen progress in my lifts, my vertical jump and it helps me recover fast...I am a masters athlete.
Thank you Compex!!!Posted on February 6, 2016
Very great productReviewed by: MarcusHas multi setting that enhance the training program. Little expensive but worth the money.Posted on October 17, 2014
Great Recovery and Strength builderReviewed by: TKI have used the Sport Elite for a while now and recently had great success after placing 3rd in a half marathon and then 5th at a triathlon the next day. I used the active recovery on my quads right after the event and then the recovery on my calfs at home later in the day. Felt great the next day and had no problems pushing hard again.
Using the strength routine, my legs get much more sore than using traditional weights. 30 minutes of quads on this thing is awesome. I have had days where it is hard to walk after a compex strength workout... all while on a break at work!Posted on November 2, 2012
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 2/14/2016 9:43 PM