There are a variety of knee braces, sleeves, and supports for you to choose from. At the most basic level they all serve the same purpose by providing support to your knee. That being said, when it comes to knee braces there is no need to go for a “one-size-fits-all” approach. There are many knee braces with features that are designed to better help alleviate the pain from the injury or condition that plagues you.
- Knee Sleeves. Ideal for those who suffer from mild knee pain or want extra protection for daily activities.
- Soft Hinged Knee Braces. If you suffer from moderate pain as a result of ligament injuries, meniscus tears, and sprains, try a soft hinged knee brace.
- Rigid Hinged Knee Braces. Worn by many collegiate and professional athletes, a rigid hinged knee brace provides maximum support for anyone suffering from ligament injuries or recovering from surgery.
- Patella Stabilizing Knee Braces. Provides extra patella support for those suffering from patella related conditions and injuries.
- Patella Bands and Straps. These bands and straps help relieve symptoms of patellofemoral pain (runner’s knee) and Osgood-Schlatter disease.
- Arthritis Knee Braces. For people suffering from arthritis there are multiple knee braces that can help alleviate the painful symptoms of arthritis and enable you to go about your daily activities.