A new level of comfort and cooling relief through compression is now available.
Osteoarthritis (OA) can cause a significant amount of pain, even stopping you from day-to-day activities. However, allowing OA to keep you from an active lifestyle is a thing of the past. Today, DonJoy offers the Clima-Flex OA knee brace. Unlike other OA braces, this design has the new C-6 Fabric Technology which delivers breathable, moisture-wicking comfort, antimicrobial fabric, and temperature control.
More flexibility, better mobility. This revolutionary OA knee brace offers keyless offloading, which allows patients to adjust the hinge at any time. While many knee braces provide breathability, the Clima-Flex OA is unique because the pure carbon thread and antimicrobial fabric repels odor, dries quickly, and provides temperature control. So, no matter what activity you participate in, you can count on the Clima-Flex OA to keep cool, supporting your knee.
Other OA knee braces are bulky and constricting. However, the Clima-Flex OA Knee doesn’t restrict movement. The E-Z grip handles with a wraparound design provides form-fitting compression, so patients can focus on their daily tasks instead of worrying about pain and spending time adjusting the brace. Easy to put on and stays put throughout activity—it’s a win-win brace.
Recommended for: Mild to Moderate Knee OA (Osteoarthritis)
Activities: Walking, golf, hiking, gardening, everyday living
How to Put On the Clima-Flex OA Knee Brace
- Unfasten straps and flaps, so the brace is completely open.
- Align the center of the hinge with the center of the knee.
Note: The hinge bar should be on the unaffected side of the knee.
- Wrap the thigh flap first, then the calf flap to secure brace. Adjust for a snug fit.
- Thread the straps through the D-Rings and tighten.
- Rotate both knobs on hinge clockwise. Ensure the numbers are increasing as you turn the knobs. Adjust as needed to help relieve OA symptoms.
This durable OA knee brace costs $499. ORDER NOW.