Ankle Braces & Support
How to Select an Ankle Brace
To return to play from an injury: a lace-up is ideal because it can help provide the maximum ankle support of the braces that we offer.
For acute injuries or high ankle sprains: select a stirrup brace to help you stay mobile.
For mild compression: a sleeve will provide low-profile compression and mild support.
For mild to moderate protection during activity: try a wraparound brace.
Protect your ankle from sprains and strains by wearing a brace for sports. Most sports involve a lot of jumping and running which can result in a rolled ankle. We offer a wide variety of support from mild, moderate to maximum protection. Choose from different types of braces: elastic, neoprene, latex-free, rigid, medical and more. If you’ve already suffered an injury, get the extra support you need as you recover. Our products are designed with functional recovery in mind meaning you can keep moving while wearing a comfortable brace to help support your ligaments while you heal.
Aircast$69.99The ankle brace is designed to support and stabilize the ankle and to limit the risk of inversion and eversion with:
- Ankle ligament lesions (distortions, tears)
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Conservative, prophylactic use
- Post-operative use
- Chronic ankle ligament instability
- Note: For maximum comfort and support, wear an absorbent sock and a laced athletic shoe when wearing the brace and take care not to damage clothing when attaching / detaching velcro straps.