Aircast Ankle Braces and Supports
Aircast, sold worldwide, is one of our top ankle braces. The Air Stirrup ankle brace is one of our top braces worn after an ankle injury and during recovery because it helps ease pain and helps accelerate rehabilitation. The Aircast collection also provides a variety of foot supports for common ailments like PTTD (flat foot), plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and heel pain. Browse the entire line of Aircast ankle supports below.
Selecting an Aircast Ankle Brace or Foot Support
|Ankle Sprain / Instability||A60||Airsport||Air-Stirrup|
|Plantar Fasciitis||Airheel Arch & Heel||Airheel Arch & Heel||Airheel Arch & Heel|
|PTTD (Flat Foot)||Airlift PTTD||Airlift PTTD||Airlift PTTD|
|Fracture||Leg Brace||Leg Brace||Leg Brace|
Aircast$69.99The ankle brace is designed to support and stabilize the ankle and to limit the risk of inversion and eversion with:
- Ankle ligament lesions (distortions, tears)
- Moderate to severe ankle sprains
- Conservative, prophylactic use
- Post-operative use
- Chronic ankle ligament instability
- Note: For maximum comfort and support, wear an absorbent sock and a laced athletic shoe when wearing the brace and take care not to damage clothing when attaching / detaching velcro straps.