- Product Description
Features & Benefits:
- Silicone web applies even pressure to the Patellar Tendon for pain relief
- Contoured top and bottom lines for improved fit
- Compression molded back pad with mesh for maximum comfort and breathability
- TPR pull tabs for easy on/off
- Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Our DONJOY Performance Webtech Knee Strap features a two-part, innovative system that provides all day comfort for targeted pain relief from Patellar Tendonitis. The silicone strap is designed to fit with the contours of the knee, and works with the compression molded back pad to evenly distribute pain relieving pressure on the Patellar Tendon. The Webtech Knee Strap is the best tool for overcoming pain from runner’s knee.
View all DonJoy Performance products or our full selection of knee straps.
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Circumference Thigh (Above knee 15cm) Knee Center Calf (Below knee 15cm) XS 13.0''-15.5'' 12"-13" 10"-12" S 15.5"-18.5" 13"-14" 12"-14" M 18.5"-21" 14"-15" 14"-16" L 21.0"-23.5" 15"-17" 16"-18" XL 23.5"-26.5" 17"-19" 18"-20"
Measurement taken at the center of the knee (directly over patella)
- Ask A Question (11)
DonJoy Performance Webtech Knee Strap
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 1/27/2016 12:58 PM
- I was diagnosed with patellar tendinitis just recently, can I wear this brace for lifting weights especially when I'm squatting with heave weight on, to help relieve the pain?
- Yes this brace would be a good choice for you
- 12/15/2015 6:37 PM
- my son is 15" across the knee so what size should i get
- You should measure according to our measuring chart. http://www.betterbraces.com/webtech-knee-brace to get the correct size for your son
- 11/17/2015 9:47 PM
- Is this something that can be worn all day? My daughter is a competitive soccer player but was just diagnosed with Patellar Tendonitis. Should this just be worn during physical activity, or is all day ok?
Your daughter can wear it as long as she wants to. If she only has pain while playing soccer then only wear it during that time, but if she has pain all day long wear it longer
- 10/23/2015 8:59 PM
- The product we purchase from local sports stores only lasted 2-3 months. Mainly because the velcro no longer holding it in place. What's your intake about the velcro & what guarantee when it come to the velcro.
That product has a six month warranty for manufacture errors. This would be under warranty and you can call our Customer care at 844-331-7767 to get your item replaced
- 10/22/2015 8:07 AM
- Does it come in XL your site says L/XL
The sizes are blended so the strap comes in a L/XL which will fit the XL knee
- 10/21/2015 9:27 AM
- Will this brace help my chrondomalcia while I run?
The Webtech Knee Strap is for patellar tendonitis, for chonromalacia I would suggest the Webtech short knee brace.
This brace will better suit your needs
- 10/13/2015 2:55 PM
Does this brace come in XS? I only see S/M as an option and my son measures an XS.
No this does not come in XS
- 8/27/2015 10:01 PM
- My son is a gymnast and has been diagnosed with patellar tendonitis. Is this strap suitable for someone with this condition and there's no velcro --correct? Thanks you.
Thank you for Contacting Donjoy. Yes the Webtech Knee brace is a Patella Tendonitis brace. There is velcro on this brace. This is a strap that is wrapped around the affected area, and is secured with Velcro.
We have other options if you prefer a brace without velcro. If you prefer just a strap, they all come with velcro.
Have a Great Day.
- 8/24/2015 7:45 AM
- I have a knee stap from a different co. But was wanting to try this one. The way you measure for this different than the one I have. Do you measure for this under the kneecap where it is worn or center of kneecap . These give me two different measurements. Do I go with the center kneecap measurement or under the base of the kneecap measurement. Each measurement is different and puts me in a different size range. So which measurement do I use to order the web tech knee strap. Thanks.
The measurment should be at the base of the kneecap, not over it
- 8/5/2015 5:47 PM
- My daughter probably has Osgood Schlatters. She is a gymnast, and therefore, moves and bend her knee a lot. Her current brace doesn't stay velcroed very well and doesn't "give" with her movements, and generally isn't all that comfortable. Would this brace work well for her?
Yes the Webtech Knee strap would be a good alternative to what she is using now. It is not a bulky brace and should help with the pain from the Osgood Schlatters
- 7/19/2015 7:24 AM
- I wear a defiance brace when I play sports. Would this strap fit underneath the brace?
It is possible that the band will fit under the Defiance, it depends on the fit your brace. If the fit is pretty snug then the added materila might not work but the band is not that thick so there is a real possiblity that it will
- Reviews (3)
DonJoy Performance Webtech Knee Strap
Quality 5 star :67% ( 2 ) 4 star :33% ( 1 )
Write Your Own ReviewSort by:
3 Item(s)per page
Good productReviewed by: Garett from TXI bought two for both knees, I put them on the morning they came In and have taken them off just to shower and sleep. They work great in my opinion. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the strap on the back of my knees is bothersome.Posted on January 14, 2016Would you recommend this product to a friend?Likely
Lightweight and SupportiveReviewed by: Recovering RunnerThis brace is awesome. I've been dealing with runner's knee for several years now and this brace has really helped me manage my pain. I've been able to go running with it on and I also play basketball with it. It's very lightweight unlike some of the bulky knee braces out there on the market. Plus, it looks cool.Posted on June 11, 2015
Excellent knee strapReviewed by: AkoniWhen exercising from time to time, I get really bad pain right under my patella. I used this strap on a hike as well as running. It allowed me to do these activities pain free. I love this product!Posted on May 8, 2015
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
- 1/27/2016 12:58 PM