You're currently on:
Braces and Supports for Tennis
Click on the body part from the list below to see the braces, supports, and therapy products we recommend specifically for tennis players.
Tennis Braces and Supports
Tennis is a great sport for individuals of all ages. It's low-impact and great even for older athletes. However, like all physical activities, tennis puts players at risk for injury. The side to side motion (lateral movement) puts players at risk for ankle rollover injuries and knee strain. In some cases, tennis players may even experience ligament tears. Repetitive stress injuries to the elbow, shoulder and wrists may also occur due to the many powerful swings a player outputs during the course of a tennis match. Wearing tennis braces can help protect against ankle and knee injuries and repetitive stress injuries from tennis. They offer stability and compression where your joints need it, to alleviate pain and stress. Tennis braces are ideal for players of all ages and skill level. They keep you in the game longer and give you peace of mind while you're on the courts. Check out the tennis braces and supports recommended by our brace coaches today.
- Tennis Ankle Braces... guards against ankle sprains.
- Tennis Elbow Supports... helps prevent tennis elbow and other overuse injuries.
- Tennis Knee Braces... provides stabilization for the knee during side to side movement.
- Tennis Cold Therapy... soothes away aches and pain after tennis.
- Tennis Muscle Stimulators... strengthen tennis muscles without fatigue and gain and edge over your competition.
Learn more about how to prevent tennis elbow.