You're currently on:
Soccer Braces & Supports
Soccer braces can help prevent injuries or pain while playing soccer. Our team of brace coaches recommend these braces for soccer players:
Soccer Braces and Supports
Sports that involve running put the body at risk for injury, and soccer is no exception. Injuries to the knees and ankles are quite common in soccer, such as ligament tears and ankle sprains. They typically occur due to running on uneven surfaces or they are the result of overuse, however they can also happen from colliding with other players or from taking sharp turns. Injuries to other joints of the body may also occur during soccer, such as the elbows, wrists, back, head, and shoulders. They can be a result of falling or from playing certain positions, such as goalie. Wearing soccer braces can help prevent these injuries by keeping our joints in proper alignment in case of awkward movement or impact. They also provide compression and warmth to keep the muscles and ligaments limber as you run up and down the field. Learn more about selecting the best soccer ankle brace and check out the many other soccer braces recommended by our brace coaches today!
- Soccer Ankle Braces... helps prevent ankle rollover injuries and ankle sprains from soccer.
- Soccer Back Braces... provides compression for the back to minimize pain.
- Soccer Elbow Supports and Pads... adds support for the elbows when falling, great for children.
- Soccer Head Protection... head protection from collisions.
- Soccer Knee Braces... supports the knee to prevent ligament tears and other soccer knee injuries.
- Soccer Shoulder Braces... guards the shoulder against fall injuries.
- Soccer Wrist Supports... ideal for goals or other players who need extra wrist support.