You're currently on:
- ProCare Universal Clavicle
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 79-85100 in_stock 16.99
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
Foam/nylon construction with contact closure for easy adjustment. Movable D-rings allow for proper adjustment. One size fits up to 40" chest circumference. Ideal for clavicular fractures and postural problems.
Questions on ProCare Universal Clavicle
- From Praedium at 4/3/13 7:25 AM
- Does the ProCare Universal Clavile Support come in various sizes? If so, what is the proper wayto determine the correct size?
- Hello, Praedium -
No, the ProCare Universal Claivicle Support comes in one size - universal.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- From Jon at 11/22/13 4:49 PM
- Will this fixed rolled shoulders? I bench pressed too much, and my shoulders are exremely slouched now.
The ProCare Universal Clavicle is ideal for clavicular fractures and postural problems. This would be a good brace to help draw your shoulder back and open up your chest. Thank you for contacting DJO.
- From anne at 7/23/14 2:52 PM
- I'm looking for a brace I can sleep in that will help with this problem. I wake up about every 40 - 60 minutes at night from shoulder pain. Each shoulder rolls in towards the front, and by morning the pain is incredible. Also, due to an injury to one shoulder, I am unable to put hand behind my back or over my head -- how does this bracego on?
- the clavicle strap will keep the shoulders back, it may help when you sleep. the straps are looped around the should and pulled tight in the back to pull your shoulders back