You're currently on:
- ProCare Stabilized Ankle Support
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question2
The Best in Ankle Stability
The ProCare Stabilized Ankle Support comes with a low profile design constructed with non-stretch ballistic nylon for comfort, performance and durability. Lace-up design and trimmable figure 8 strapping locks the calcaneus into place & controls inversion/eversion. A full circumferential elastic strap secures all strapping to provide superior tibia/fibula compression and stability. Removable medial/lateral stays for enhanced proprioception and stability. Fits easily into athletic or street shoe. Universal to fit right and left.
Shop our complete selection of ankle braces.
With athletic sock on, measure circumference of ankle from base of heel to around ankle.
|2XL||15" - 16"|
|3XL||16" - 17"|
ProCare Stabilized Ankle Support reviews
Questions on ProCare Stabilized Ankle Support
- From d.doughtom at 5/16/14 7:36 AM
- My doctor says that i have fallen arches I am on my feet all day in a busy work setting what is the best brace for me
- Thank you for your question. The most comfortable option might be the Aircast Airheel. http://www.betterbraces.com/aircast-airheel-ankle-brace
- From em at 6/19/14 8:21 AM
- I have a latex allergy does this contain latex?
- No this product does not contain latex