You're currently on:
- ProCare Shoulder Immobilizer w/Foam Straps
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 79-8416X in_stock 23.99
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question2
Features & Benefits
- Sling is constructed with soft cotton/poly for user comfort
- Designed to exert upward pressure and immobilize arm and shoulder
- Waist and shoulder straps are a plush foam laminate with contact closure
- Fits right or left arm
- Ideal for immobilization and support of the shoulder and elbow joints
|Size||Envelope size Depth x Length|
Questions on ProCare Shoulder Immobilizer w/Foam Straps
- From Darren at 7/29/13 1:56 PM
- How long (inches) is the strap?
- Hello Darren,
A size Medium will accomodate up to 28 inch's, as you go up in size the strap also gets longer.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.
- From Barbara at 1/23/14 2:07 AM
- Is it possible to purchase a separate waist strap or another strap to add to the present one? I was issued a different brand of immobilizer in the ER after fracturing the ball of the humerous. I was issued one of this design in the doctors office so I can trade off to rinse one out while wearing the other. The waist band on the medium is not long enough to fit over my clothes so I would like to purchase a longer strap. Thank you, Barbara
I am sorry we do not have replacement parts for that particular sling, if it is not big enough try going back to the Ortho and exchangi9ng for a bigger size.