You're currently on:
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 79-874X0 in_stock 28.99
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question2
Features & Benefits
- Comfortable, lightweight nylon/foam laminate with adjustable dorsal pod to accommodate various size patients
- Pre-contoured aluminum palmer and thumb stays may be adjusted for proper angulation to address wrist and thumb pathologies
- Elastic straps with d-ring closure provide compressive support and maximum patient comfort
- Ideal for addressing deQuervain's syndrome, Gamekeeper's thumb, Scaphoid injuries, sprains and strains
- Universal size, available in right or left
Questions on ProCare Quick Fit W.T.O.
- From Tom at 2/7/2015 7:04 PM
- Can this brace get wet without damage? Say if the user is swimming in the ocean?
Yes you can get the brace wet just make sure to rinse after being in the ocean and let it air dry
- From Sam at 5/28/2015 12:57 PM
- If this is universal, how do I know it will fit properly. The brace I use now is a medium.
The Quickfit WTO should fit any one who would wear a small, medium or large. Only a XL hand and wrist would need the XL