You're currently on:
- ProCare Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 79-9775X in_stock 87.99
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question1
Featured & Benefits
- Allows for controlled application of a prolonged stretch on the Plantar Fascia and Achilles Tendon
- Lightweight, sturdy, one-piece flexible Shell
- Adjustable bilateral dorsi-flexion straps
- Cool terry liner and padded calf and ankle straps for additional comfort
- Shipped with toe wedge for additional stretch on plantar fascia
- Fits right or left.
|Size||Shoe Size Male||Shoe Size Female|
|S||≤ 6||≤ 7|
|XL||12 +||13 +|
ProCare Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint reviews
runnergirl I think this splint works really well, since you can adjust the tension and position of the dorsi flexion, but it is not comfortable at all. I can only wear it for an hour or two and then my foot starts to fall asleep. However, if you can get past that it is a good splint and provides great dorsi flexion. If I had a choice though I would wear the ProCare Dorsiwedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint over this one. It's way more comfortable to sleep in. - runnergirl
Questions on ProCare Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
- From Christy Haberer at 7/7/2011 7:16 PM
- How much does this splint weigh and is it strong enough to walk on?
- This splint is to be worn at night and not used for walking on. It weighs about 1/2 lb.
- From Francesca Addison at 9/11/2014 2:41 AM
- I have Charcot Marie Tooth and plantar faciitis. I was wondering if it would be ok to walk a small distance in these, like to the bathroom?
- With the slickness of the bottom of this boot, we do not recommend walking in it.