You're currently on:
- Procare MiniTrax Walking Boot
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question1
Ideal support and comfort for the smallest patients with mild to severe foot and ankle injuries. MiniTrax™ is the only pediatric walking boot to feature kid-friendly design elements that make wearing a boot less intimidating. Beneath the fun exterior though, the MiniTrax is a serious boot with big benefits.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to apply and adjust with a simple strapping and liner system
- Lightweight design includes anatomically shaped plastic uprights that help to facilitate a better fit
- Low-profile rocker sole of the MiniTrax features a durable, non-slip tread tough enough to withstand the test of time--and of a kid
- Small - Orange - 1 - 2.5 yrs old - Shoe Size 8.5
- Medium - Blue - 2.5 - 5 yrs old - Shoe Size 8.5 - 11.5
- Large - Yellow - 5 - 8 yrs old - Shoe Size 11.5 - 1.5 (Youth)
|Size||Age in Years||Foot Length||Leg Length||US Shoe Size||Euro Shoe Size|
|Small||1 to 2.5||Up to 6” (15.2 cm)||Up to 9” (15.2 cm)||8.5||25||Medium||2.5 to 5||6” to 7” (15.2-17.8 cm)||Up to 11” (15.2 cm)||8.5 – 11.5||25 - 29|
|Large||5 to 8||7” to 8” (17.8-20.3 cm)||Up to 14” (36 cm)||11.5 – 1.5 (Youth)||29 - 33|
Questions on Procare MiniTrax Walking Boot
- From Heather at 6/21/14 7:03 AM
- Hello. Is this boot, or any boot you carry, waterproof? Looking for a boot for my son so he can go in the pool. Thanks.
No this boot nor any of our boots are waterproof.