You're currently on:
- ProCare Dorsiwedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question6
Comfortably treat your Plantar Fasciitis or Achilles Tendonitis at night
The ProCare Dorsiwedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint allows you to keep a prolonged stretch on the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon while you sleep. This splint keeps the foot at 90 degrees to the shinbone, which places a sustained stretch on the plantar fascia.
Holding this stretch overnight helps hold the plantar fascia in a better position for healing. Research has shown that night splinting relieves symptoms in over 80% of cases of plantar fasciitis.
The ProCare Dorsiwedge is a contoured splint constructed with plenty of soft padding and adjustable Velcro closures so it can be comfortably worn throughout the night. You also have the option of using the included toe wedge for additional stretch on the plantar fascia.
The ProCare Dorsiwedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is used to treat or prevent the following conditions:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- Comfortable Design
Soft padded, contoured posterior shell provides passive dorsi-flexion to address plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis
- Controlled Stretch
The design of the splint keeps the foot at 90 degrees to the shin bone, which enables the Planta Fascia to heal. A toe wedge is also included which can provide an additional stretch on plantar fascia
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your leg to determine what brace size you need.
|Size||Female Shoe Size||Male Shoe Size|
|Medium||7 - 9.5||7 - 10|
|Large||10 - 12||10.5 - 12.5|
ProCare Dorsiwedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint reviews
Questions on ProCare Dorsiwedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
- From Lori at 6/13/2012 6:22 AM
- My husband has the Dorsi wedge night splint - and it was definately helping until the dog chewed the wedge insert. We have been searching with just the wedge insert as a replacement part. With your knowledge on your products I am hoping you can assist us. Thank you!
- Unfortunately, we do not have a part number for just that part. My apologies.
- From Gary at 2/4/2013 3:11 PM
- I am looking for options to help treat my plantar fascitis - but am not having luck because I wear a size 17 shoe. The night splint was recommended to me - but it looks like even the XL might be on the small side. Do you have a return policy if it does not fit? (I can return in like new condition......)
- Hello, Gary -
Yes, we have a 90 day "test drive" period in which if the brace does not suit your needs or improperly fits you, then you can return the item for a full refund.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- From Eric at 1/8/2014 2:15 PM
- when wearing it while watching tv, can I get up and go to the kitchen without taking it off?
- yes, just no prolonged walking in it
- From Loyola Siepq at 7/11/2014 12:49 PM
- Can I use it on alternate nights once the current flare up in left foot calms down? for left foot and right foot
- Thank you for your question. The ProCare Dorsiwedge Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint is universal to right and left foot. You could buy one splint to use on either the right or left foot.
- From John Barnum at 12/3/2014 9:07 AM
- Can the angle of the plastic frame be adjusted?
This paticular splint cannot adjust the plastic foot plate. The Procare Plantar Fascitis Night splint can be adjusted http://www.betterbraces.com/procare-plantar-fasciitis-night-splint
- From Bonnie at 1/21/2015 10:35 AM
- How do you clean this? The material doesn't seem to detach.
Clean it by hand with soap and water then let air dry
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
A prefabricated orthotic designed to treat Subtle Cavus Foot (SCF).