You're currently on:
Braces and Supports for Motocross
Click on the body part from the list below to see the braces, supports, and therapy products we recommend specifically for motocross riders.
Motocross Braces and Supports
Motocross is a fun and exciting sport enjoyed by both the riders and the spectators. However, like any activity that involves traveling at high speeds, this can put motocross riders at risk for injuries, especially in their joints. In fact, knee injuries are very common in motocross. It's important for participants to learn why motocross riders should wear knee braces. The knee is not the only part of the body that absorbs force while riding. The muscles throughout the body are used for motocross, which also means that this sport is physically intensive on all joints in the body. Wearing motocross braces helps protect your body from injury by absorbing forceful impact and adding stabilization. We offer motocross braces for the knees, wrists, ankles, shoulder and back, as well as cold therapy products and muscle stimulators which help you recover faster. Check out these motocross braces and supports recommended by our brace coaches today!
- Motocross Knee Braces... helps reduces risk for ACL tears from motocross.
- Motocross Wrist Braces... protects your wrists as you take sharp turns.
- Motocross Ankle Braces... guards the ankles against motocross injuries.
- Motocross Shoulder Braces... protects and stabilizes the shoulder during falls.
- Motocross Back Supports... supports the back from long hours crouched over the bike.
- Motocross Cold Therapy... numbs and soothes aches and pains from riding.
- Motocross Muscle Stimulators... helps strengthen the body to maximize your performance.