The Best Knee Brace for Football Players
Braces for linemen, receivers, linebackers and all positions at all levels: youth, high school, college, NFL
Protect Your Knee While You Play
Football players are at risk for developing knee injuries at some point during their career. Protect every part of your body by getting a knee brace to wear as you play football.
A variety of safety gear is required to play the game of football. Players need to wear a helmet, shoulder pads, and other gear that will protect their body during the game. But is protecting the upper body enough? A player won’t be enjoying the game if he has to watch it from the sidelines because of a knee injury. Get football knee braces for practices and games and you’ll keep your knees healthy throughout the season.
Shop Featured Football Braces
Recognized as the best ligament knee brace available. Top-of-line protection that is custom fit for your leg. Ideal for athletes who participate in contact sports and want to prevent a knee ligament injury or re-injury.Read More
Which Football Knee Brace is Right For Me?
No matter what level of football you play, injuries like an ACL tear, MCL tear, or a meniscus tear is always a possibility. Another player could hit your knee from either side, and you could be faced with rehabilitation or surgery. Even stopping suddenly or pivoting wrong could injure your knee.
Whether you have already injured your knee and are looking for superior protection, or you want protection to avoid injury all together, select a football knee brace from the list below and gain peace of mind as you safely play the sport you love.
- DonJoy Defiance III Custom Knee Brace – Worn by many professional football players, this custom knee brace is custom fitted to your body and provides durable support for moderate to severe PCL, ACL, LCL, and MCL instabilities. It has a low-profile design that will fit comfortably under a football uniform and is recommended for contact sports. This is our top brace for those looking for maximum protection and a custom fit.
- DonJoy Armor Fource Point Protective Knee Brace – This is the chosen brace for offensive linemen on many collegiate teams. This brace is a joint stabilizer for slight to severe ACL, LCL, and MCL instabilities or tears. Donning this brace will help stabilize and prevent knee injuries during football practice and games. If you also have a PCL injury, try the DonJoy Armor with Standard Hinge.
- DonJoy Full Force Ligament Knee Brace – This brace is new to the market and uses revolutionary technology to provides ligament stability and reduces strain on the ACL, and minimizes knee joint extension. This combination of technology means less strain on the ACL, which reduces your chance for an injury. Use this brace if you are prone to hyperextension, have normal to severe ACL, PCL, or combined instabilities, or have had an ACL or PCL reconstruction.
- DonJoy Armor Knee Brace with Standard Hinge - The Armor with Standard Hinge is the BEST off-the-shelf knee brace in orthopedic history. It is ideal for players dealing with ACL/PCL or combined instabilities. This brace is also the best product for preventing ACL injuries, especially in linemen.
- DonJoy Legend Se-4 Knee Brace – The SE-4 is the most cost-effective functional ligament knee brace employing our patented 4 Points of Leverage technology which helps most significantly reduce strain on the ACL. The SE-4 brace is also ideal for PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities.
- HyperIce Knee – Football games and training are especially hard on your knees. It is just as important to protect your knees with a brace while you play but also important that you recovery quickly after each hard-hitting game. The HyperIce Knee Ice Wrap is perfect for football players to put on immediately after each practice or game. It will ice your knee and still allow you to move around as you pack up. Great for recovery.
Protection Is Necessary
You wouldn’t dream of heading out onto the field without your helmet, and the same consideration should be given to your knees. Wearing a knee brace for football players can lower the risk of injury and keep you off the sidelines. Select a brace to protect your knee and keep playing the sport you love for many years to come.