You're currently on:
- Knee Braces for Football, Football Knee Braces - Free Shipping!
The Best Knee Brace for Football Players
Protect Your Knee While You Play
Football players are at risk for developing knee injuries at some point during their career. Protect every part of your body by getting a knee brace to wear as you play football.
A variety of safety gear is required to play the game of football. Players need to wear a helmet, shoulder pads, and other gear that will protect their body during the game. But is protecting the upper body enough? A player won’t be enjoying the game if he has to watch it from the sidelines because of a knee injury. Get football knee braces for practices and games and you’ll keep your knees healthy throughout the season.
Shop these featured products now
Knee Braces for Football Players Available
Which one is right for me?
No matter what level of football you play, injuries like an ACL tear, MCL tear, or a meniscus tear is always a possibility. Another player could hit your knee from either side, and you could be faced with rehabilitation or surgery. Even stopping suddenly or pivoting wrong could injure your knee.
Whether you have already injured your knee and are looking for superior protection, or you want protection to avoid injury all together, select a football knee brace from the list below and gain peace of mind as you safely play the sport you love.
- DonJoy Playmaker II Sleeve – This is an intermediate level knee brace that will provide support for mild to moderate ACL and/or PCL, MCL, and LCL instabilities and will help support your knee during pivoting movements. Braces of this type are perfect for athletes who are returning to football after an injury.
- DonJoy Playmaker II Wraparound – Also an intermediate level knee brace that is perfect if you have trouble applying a sleeve-style brace. It too will provide mild to moderate support for ACL and/or PCL, MCL, and LCL instabilities.
- DonJoy Armor Fource Point Protective Knee Brace – This is the chosen brace for offensive linemen on many collegiate teams. This brace is a joint stabilizer for slight to severe PCL, ACL, LCL, and MCL instabilities or tears. Donning this brace will help stabilize and prevent knee injuries during football practice and games.
- DonJoy Full Force Ligament Knee Brace – This brace is new to the market and uses revolutionary technology to provides ligament stability and reduces strain on the ACL, and minimizes knee joint extension. This combination of technology means less strain on the ACL, which reduces your chance for an injury. Use this brace if you are prone to hyperextension, have normal to severe ACL, PCL, or combined instabilities, or have had an ACL or PCL reconstruction.
- DonJoy Defiance III Custom Knee Brace – Worn by many professional football players, this custom knee brace is custom fitted to your body and provides durable support for moderate to severe PCL, ACL, LCL, and MCL instabilities. It has a low-profile design that will fit comfortably under a football uniform and is recommended for contact sports.
Protection Is Necessary
You wouldn’t dream of heading out onto the field without your helmet, and the same consideration should be given to your knees. Wearing a knee brace for football players can lower the risk of injury and keep you off the sidelines. Select a brace to protect your knee and keep playing the sport you love for many years to come.
Shop these featured products now