You're currently on:
- Exos FORM 627 Spine Bracing System (Lumbar Belt with Front Panel)
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 200627-X in_stock 222.99
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
The Exos FORM™ 627 that provides relief from mild lower back pain. The Exos FORM™ 626 provides superior sagittal control and support from L-1 to L-5.
Features & Benefits
- Exos™ Thermoformable Panels A quick and easy way to ensure a personalized fit.
- Preformed 3D Contours The Exos™ Thermoformable panels come preformed to a specific shape and can be worn by the patient straight out of the box.
- Independent Superior and Inferior Compression Superior spinal decompression delivered through Boa® Technology’s innovative and elegant closure system.
- Superior Support and Decompression The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a patent pending design that enables independent superior and inferior closure of the brace using Boa® Technology.
- Dual Boa® Technology Advanced Closure System The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Boa® Technology’s patented and elegant advanced closure system. A simple twist of the Boa dial tightens the brace to a custom and optimized level of support, giving the user control and comfort with personalized fit.
- Spectra Lace The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Spectra lace. Low friction and incredibly strong.
- Adjustable (Angle) Belt Wings A fit for everybody. Adjustable Belt Wings are fully removable and can be tilted and angled to accommodate various waist and torso sizes and shapes to ensure a truly customized fit.
- Adjustable Angles Belt Wings can be angled to accommodate different waist and torso shapes; ensuring an optimal fit.
- Simple Sizing Guides Visible sizing guides on the Belt Wings to enable quick fitting and adjustment.
- Trimmable To ensure an optimal fit, the Belt Wings can be easily trimmed to remove any excessive material.
- Donning Mitt & Doffing Pull Tab A donning mitt and a pull tab on the (right) Belt Wing ensures easy donning and doffing of the brace.
- Modular Step-Up/Step-Down Design A progression of healing in one modular bracing solution. The Exos™ Spine Brace System offers the ability to adjust and configure the brace as users progress through rehabilitation and recovery.
- A Superior Return on Investment A modular support panel design enables patients to step-up or step-down the brace, without compromising functionality, as they progress through rehabilitation and recovery.
- Semi-Universal Design One-size does not fit all, especially when you are trying to accommodate waist circumferences ranging from 25 inches (65.5 cm) to 65+ inches (165+ cm). The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a semi-universal sizing system that uses a two size approach in order to accommodate the broadest range of body types and sizes.
- A Complete Line of Accessories A complete line of accessories that enable customers to fine tune your back brace.
- Simple, Light Weight, Low Profile Design Looks matter, especially when you need to wear a back brace for an extended period of time.
- Designed with the Patient in Mind Designed to be as light weight and low profile as possible, without compromising form and function, in order to promote better user compliance.
Sizing: Measure your waist for proper sizing.
|S/M||28" - 50" (71 - 127 cm)|
|L/XL||51" - 61" (130 - 155cm)|
Questions on Exos FORM 627 Spine Bracing System (Lumbar Belt with Front Panel)
- From scott at 2/12/2014 12:57 PM
- What the purpose and benefits of the front panel
The front panel will keep you from bending forward and help keep you in a neutral position
- From BD at 6/6/2014 10:16 PM
- What accessories are available with this brace? Do they come with the order are do they cost extra?
- That Brace comes with the belt anterior panel and two inserts for the back of the brace
- From peggy at 6/7/2014 9:00 AM
- can this product be covered by insurance and if so will i need a perscription? i have spinal stenosisd lower and upper back strain and pain. this seems like a product that can allevieate the pressure of my spine.
This item is covered by insurance but not by purchasing it from BetterBraces.com. You will need to contact your local DonJoy Sales Rep and they will need a prescription form your physician. You can find your local rep here: http://www.djoglobal.com/contact-us/sales-rep-locator