You're currently on:
- Exos FORM 626 (Lumbar Belt)
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 200626-X in_stock 146.99
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question1
The Exos FORM™ 626 that provides relief from mild lower back pain. The Exos FORM™ 626 provides superior sagittal control and support from L-1 to L-5.
Features & Benefits
- Exos™ Thermoformable Panels A quick and easy way to ensure a personalized fit.
- Preformed 3D Contours The Exos™ Thermoformable panels come preformed to a specific shape and can be worn by the patient straight out of the box.
- Independent Superior and Inferior Compression Superior spinal decompression delivered through Boa® Technology’s innovative and elegant closure system.
- Superior Support and Decompression The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a patent pending design that enables independent superior and inferior closure of the brace using Boa® Technology.
- Dual Boa® Technology Advanced Closure System The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Boa® Technology’s patented and elegant advanced closure system. A simple twist of the Boa dial tightens the brace to a custom and optimized level of support, giving the user control and comfort with personalized fit.
- Spectra Lace The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes Spectra lace. Low friction and incredibly strong.
- Adjustable (Angle) Belt Wings A fit for everybody. Adjustable Belt Wings are fully removable and can be tilted and angled to accommodate various waist and torso sizes and shapes to ensure a truly customized fit.
- Adjustable Angles Belt Wings can be angled to accommodate different waist and torso shapes; ensuring an optimal fit.
- Simple Sizing Guides Visible sizing guides on the Belt Wings to enable quick fitting and adjustment.
- Trimmable To ensure an optimal fit, the Belt Wings can be easily trimmed to remove any excessive material.
- Donning Mitt & Doffing Pull Tab A donning mitt and a pull tab on the (right) Belt Wing ensures easy donning and doffing of the brace.
- Modular Step-Up/Step-Down Design A progression of healing in one modular bracing solution. The Exos™ Spine Brace System offers the ability to adjust and configure the brace as patients’ progress through rehabilitation and recovery.
- A Superior Return on Investment A modular support panel design enables patients to step-up or step-down the brace, without compromising functionality, as they progress through rehabilitation and recovery.
- Semi-Universal Design One-size does not fit all, especially when you are trying to accommodate waist circumferences ranging from 25 inches (65.5 cm) to 65+ inches (165+ cm). The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a semi-universal sizing system that uses a two size approach in order to accommodate the broadest range of body types and sizes.
- A Complete Line of Accessories A complete line of accessories that enable customers to fine tune your back brace.
- Simple, Light Weight, Low Profile Design Looks matter, especially when you need to wear a back brace for an extended period of time.
- Designed with the User in Mind Designed to be as light weight and low profile as possible, without compromising form and function, in order to promote better user compliance.
Sizing: Measure your waist for proper sizing.
|S/M||28" - 50" (71 - 127 cm)|
|L/XL||51" - 61" (130 - 155cm)|
Exos FORM 626 (Lumbar Belt) reviews
SLG211 I had my doubts at first, but I am very, very happy with the ability to tighten and adjust the brace as I need it. Great product! - SLG211
Satisfied Customer!! I have been dealing with severe sciatic pain for some time now and have tried acupuncture, multiple pain meds from Vicodin to percocet, and cortisone injections. None of these unfortunately have given me any relief and for the last 2 weeks i have slept a total of 1-2 hours a night because the pain was so severe. Last week a colleague suggested i try this back brace and all i can say is that once i got the tension adjusted right it was the most pain relief i have had in months! I even slept with it on last night and slept 7 1/2 hours straight only to be woken up by a 2 yr old. Bottom line is between all the stretching, pain pills, etc. - this brace has given me the only relief i have had yet. Now hopefully i can get fixed up with some physical therapy and avoid surgery.. - Satisfied Customer!!
Questions on Exos FORM 626 (Lumbar Belt)
- From Tue Nguyen at 9/14/2014 1:14 PM
- What is the difference between Exo Form 626 and 627? Why the price is difference?
- They are the same belt. The difference is the 626 has no anterior panel, the 627 is the 626 with an anterior panel.