You're currently on:
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 200621-X in_stock 110.99
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question2
The Exos FORM™ 621 provides superior stabilization of the sacroiliac (SI) joint through direct compression. Silicon grip strips prevents the brace from migrating.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable (Angle) Belt Wings A fit for everybody. Adjustable Belt Wings are fully removable and can be tilted and angled to accommodate various waist and torso sizes and shapes to ensure a truly customized fit.
- Adjustable Angles Belt Wings can be angled to accommodate different waist and torso shapes; ensuring an optimal fit.
- Trimmable To ensure an optimal fit, the Belt Wings can be easily trimmed to remove any excessive material.
- Semi-Universal Design One-size does not fit all, especially when you are trying to accommodate waist circumferences ranging from 25 inches (65.5 cm) to 65+ inches (165+ cm). The Exos FORM™ Spine Bracing System utilizes a semi-universal sizing system that uses a two size approach in order to accommodate the broadest range of body types and sizes.
- Simple, Light Weight, Low Profile Design Looks matter, especially when you need to wear a back brace for an extended period of time.
- Designed with the User in Mind Designed to be as light weight and low profile as possible, without compromising form and function, in order to promote better user compliance.
Sizing: Measure your waist for proper sizing.
|S/M||28" - 50" (71 - 127 cm)|
|L/XL||51" - 61" (130 - 155cm)|
Questions on Exos FORM 621 (SI Belt)
- From Ryon at 9/30/2013 11:45 AM
- I try to run about 5 days a week and ive been going to the chiro for lower back pain (SI joint) would you recommend this brace for a lot of running?
- If you are that active you should look at the S'port all back support with shorts.
- From drew at 5/20/2015 11:16 AM
- Does this belt have draw strings to tighten it?
Yes the Exos FORM 621 (SI Belt) has the draw strings to adjust the brace.