You're currently on:
- DonJoy Surround Floam Ankle Brace
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question2
Unique Floam technology for uniform compression!
The DonJoy Surround Floam Ankle Brace is recommended for additional stability following ankle sprains, strains and other injuries. FLOAM has no memory, and therefore prohibits pressure from being displaced to bony prominences. Semi-rigid shells help minimize ankle rotation and increase support joint to prevent injury.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique Floam bladder for uniform compression and customized fit
- Two polypropylene outer shells connected with adjustable foot piece
- Universal fit for right or left foot
- Comfortable in athletic or street shoes
DonJoy Surround Floam Ankle Brace reviews
Questions on DonJoy Surround Floam Ankle Brace
- From Kara gross at 7/26/11 11:19 AM
- For the brace to be effective for a fractured fibula or for a sprain do I need to wear full shoes or can it be worn with flip flops or barefoot? Thanks
- We recommend that you wear athletic shoes with your ankle brace.
- From John Siperly at 8/14/10 4:58 PM
- Is the Donjoy floam ankle brace recommended for wear during sporting activities or just as support while not playing sports?
- If you are going to be playing sports and need as much support as this brace provides you probably would want to consider the DonJoy Velocity Ankle Brace instead (http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-velocity-ankle-brace-23). The DonJoy Floam is a great supportive ankle brace, but it is not intended for vigorous court of field sports.
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Ideal for acute ankle sprains, chronic ankle instabilities as well as prophylactic use.