You're currently on:
- DonJoy Surround Floam Ankle Brace
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question4
Unique Floam technology for uniform compression!
The DonJoy Surround Floam Ankle Brace is recommended for additional stability following ankle sprains, strains and other injuries. FLOAM has no memory, and therefore prohibits pressure from being displaced to bony prominences. Semi-rigid shells help minimize ankle rotation and increase support joint to prevent injury.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique Floam bladder for uniform compression and customized fit
- Two polypropylene outer shells connected with adjustable foot piece
- Universal fit for right or left foot
- Comfortable in athletic or street shoes
DonJoy Surround Floam Ankle Brace reviews
Questions on DonJoy Surround Floam Ankle Brace
- From Tim at 4/3/2015 11:53 AM
- Will this brace give m as much support as an Arizona brace?
No a Arizona brace is custom made for your ankle and foot. The brace is made from a cast mold so it will provide more than just ankle support, it also will position your foot in the correct position and prevent over pronation or supination of the ankle. A stirrup brace will not do this, it will only preven ankle inside and ouside movement
- From Nicole at 12/20/2014 9:55 PM
- Will this product help with ankle turning inward while walking?
Yes this brace will provide stability to the ankle and is best worn in a shoe. You will get the full benefit from the brace if it is the shoe
- From Kara gross at 7/26/2011 11:19 AM
- For the brace to be effective for a fractured fibula or for a sprain do I need to wear full shoes or can it be worn with flip flops or barefoot? Thanks
- We recommend that you wear athletic shoes with your ankle brace.
- From John Siperly at 8/14/2010 4:58 PM
- Is the Donjoy floam ankle brace recommended for wear during sporting activities or just as support while not playing sports?
- If you are going to be playing sports and need as much support as this brace provides you probably would want to consider the DonJoy Velocity Ankle Brace instead (http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-velocity-ankle-brace-23). The DonJoy Floam is a great supportive ankle brace, but it is not intended for vigorous court of field sports.
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Ideal for acute ankle sprains, chronic ankle instabilities as well as prophylactic use.