You're currently on:
- DonJoy Stabilizing Ankle Brace
Provides a moderate support to keep you from injuring your ankle.
*** This product is being phased out and sizes are limited. It is being replaced with the DonJoy Stabilizing Pro Ankle. Click here to view the Stabilizing Pro ***
The DonJoy Stabilizing ankle brace provides compressive support, which prevents you from injuring your ankle if you suffer from an existing injury or weak ankles. This brace will also protect your ankle from over rotation. We recommend this brace for day-to-day activities and light exercise like walking.
Designed to fit comfortably in your shoes, the DonJoy Stabilizing ankle brace is fully adjustable using figure 8 straps so you get a custom fit. This brace has a universal design so it can fit on your right or left foot.
The DonJoy Stabilizing ankle brace is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Chronic Ankle Instability
- Ankle Sprains or Strains
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- Figure 8 straps
These straps are completely adjustable which allows you to find the perfect fit, while protecting you from rolling your ankle.
- Sturdy, non-nylon construction
This cool mesh construction keeps your foot and ankle cool and comfortable during use.
- Universal design
You can use the brace on your right or left ankle giving you completely flexibility to use this brace on either foot when you need it.
- Removable stays
Removable medial/lateral plastic stays
Sizing and Measurements
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your ankle to determine what brace size you need.
Measuring Information: Measurement is circumference, taken from the base of the heel around ankle, while wearing an athletic sock.
|X Small||10" - 11"|
|Small||11" - 12"|
|Medium||12" - 13"|
|Large||13" - 14"|
|X Large||14" - 15"|
|XX Large||15" - 16"|
DonJoy Stabilizing Ankle Brace reviews
Questions on DonJoy Stabilizing Ankle Brace
- From Konstantyn at 8/29/11 8:37 AM
I am interested in purchasing an ankle brace to prevent injury while playing basketball. I have sprained my ankle many times and am looking for something that will greatly minimize the risk. I am looking or something that will fit into basketball shoes and allow me to jump (dorsiflex) without inversion or inverting/ exverting the ankle. Thanks!
- The DonJoy Stabilizing Ankle will be a great option to meet your needs and provide support and stability for your ankle.
- From Garry Leonard at 5/23/12 7:40 AM
- Can you be a bit more specific on how to measure the ankle for braces? My grandson wears a size 17 shoe and needs ankle braces for football the coming season.
- He would fit into a Large.
- From tony at 7/9/12 11:31 AM
- I have a sprained ankle and am looking for the best brace to play tennis and soccer in. Can you advise?
- Please check out this brace. I would recommend this one: http://www.betterbraces.com/aircast-airsport-ankle-brace
- From Marcia at 11/11/12 1:41 PM
- I haven't used this in a while and need instructions on how to put it on.
- Hello, Marcia -
Here is the link to our instructional videos: http://www.djoglobal.com/education/videos
Go to the site and choose "DonJoy" under the BRAND drop box and scroll through the DonJoy videos for your specific product.
Thanks - have a great day!
- From Ricky at 2/10/13 6:09 AM
- I wear a size 9.5. What size do you recommend for me?
- Hello, Ricky -
You should take a tape measure and measure the circumference around the ankle. Although you wear a size 9.5, it's the circumference that determines the correct size. The length of your foot does not determine the size.
X Small 10" - 11"
Small 11" - 12"
Medium 12" - 13"
Large 13" - 14"
X Large 14" - 15"
XX Large 15" - 16"
If you have further questions please feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- From john D. at 4/29/13 11:19 AM
- which is better for weak ankles the aircast airsport or donjoy stabalizing brace, or the PRocare Kallassey???
- Hello, John -
All three will provide appropriate support for weak ankles. The Aircast Airsport has rigid uprights on each side of the ankle, so it will provide additional support overall.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- From vanessa at 6/19/13 10:12 AM
- looking for medium but onlylists larg and above
Below find the link to our Retail Site, Click on Size.
Thanks for contacting Donjoy.
- From louise at 7/15/13 11:45 AM
How are you? I want to buy 2pcs of size XS Similar to
Tape DonJoy Stabilizing Ankle Brace . But when I check the size, you only have L, XL, and XXL. Would you please when I can get the size XS for balck?
Thanks and best regards.
- Hello Louise,
This particular brace is being phased out, the newer better improved version is the Pro Stabilizing Ankle. See the link below, XS is available.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Provides moderate support for active people or athletes who suffer from chronic ankle injuries. Great at preventing ankle injuries.