You're currently on:
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question5
The unique honeycomb design contours for comfortable movement while providing cushioning protection and knee support.
- High impact resistant foam for protection during contact sports
- Low-profile and stream-lined compared to conventional knee pads
- Ideal for basketball, football and volleyball
- Opening behind knee (popliteal cutout) to prevent pinching or binding
- Sold individually. Not in pairs.
** NOTE: Sold as a single knee pad support. Not as a pair **
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"||12"-13"||10"-12"|
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|XXL||26 1/2" - 29 1/2"||19"-21"||20"-22"|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the
Questions on DonJoy Spider Knee Pad
- From Rich Moore at 6/20/2014 12:41 PM
- Can u wear this brace with jeans on or do you need to wear shorts
- The DonJoy Spider Knee Pad should fit under most jeans unless they are tight fitting around the knee.
- From Donna at 8/30/2014 3:37 PM
- Does this knee pad come in white?
No it only comes in black
- From ben smurf at 10/5/2014 12:47 PM
- how is this particular item constructed and is the "tortoise shell" padding impact area replaceable.., warranty?
The pad is manufactured in our warehouse. The pad has a six month warranty
- From Michael at 10/22/2014 6:08 AM
- How do you know what size you are?
- Thank you for your question. To choose the proper size for your DonJoy Spider Knee Pad you are going to take a circumference measurement around you knee center, as well as 6 inches above and below that point. There is a corresponding sizing chart on the page in which you order to check sizing. If you have questions please feel free to call product support to discuss the appropriate size for you.
- How do you know what size you are?
- From Carol at 2/1/2015 5:53 AM
- Does the pad provide lateral patella support? I'm looking for a volleyball pad for my daughter that provides knee cap protection (from impact to knee cap) while also providing lateral patella stablization (prevent patella dislocation).
No the Spider knee pad is just a knee pad. I would suggest the Tru-Pull Lite for lateral stabilization of the patella. The brace should help with the patellar dislocations and it is small enough to get a knee pad over it. https://www.djoglobal.com/products/donjoy/tru-pull-lite
- From Sam at 3/16/2015 7:34 AM
- Would this knee pad be sufficient for volleyball knee pad to go under and acl custom brace?
The spider knee pad may fit under the Defiance, because it is a spandex type of material on the sides and back. It is definatly worth a try
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Comfortable, breathable, and customizable padded athletic tape that acts like a second skin to protect from abrasion and injury
Starting at: $14.99
High impact resistant foam compared to conventional elbow pads
Sleeve provides warmth and compression with padding to protect knee on impact