You're currently on:
- DonJoy Padded Knee Support
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question7
This sleeve offers all the warmth and compression of neoprene, plus additional padding for superior protection and comfort while kneeling or sliding.
Features & Benefits
- 4mm (.32cm) sleeve
- 4mm (.32cm) oval pads
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"||12"-13"||10"-12"|
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|XXL||26 1/2" - 29 1/2"||19"-21"||20"-22"|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the
Questions on DonJoy Padded Knee Support
- From Dean at 1/3/2015 6:52 AM
- Do these come in any other color besides Black?
No they do not
- From John at 11/13/2014 2:53 PM
- Is this particular support the best for a torn meniscus?
The Don Joy Reaction Web would be a good choice for a torn meniscus. The brace absorbs forces on the anterior knee a dispearses them decreasing pain. http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-reaction-knee-brace
- From Amy at 5/1/2014 9:40 AM
- Would you recommend these for figure skating? I fall all the time skating and am looking for a support that is not bulky and will help prevent bruises.
- Yes you could used them while figure skating
- From scott at 11/24/2012 1:24 PM
- I'm looking for something to keep my knee warm. When it gets cold outside my knee aches and gets stiff during the night and is hard to loosen up during the day. Would this be a good purchase for just keeping my knee warm and from cramping up?
- Hello, Scott -
Our neoprene sleeves do add warmth because it helps maintain body heat within the brace during activity. I would recommend speaking to your doctor as there me underlying issues to the cramping and stiffening. It's not common for people to wear these neoprene sleeves outside of activity as usually temperature increases with activity and thus is assists in locking the heat in that particular area, so I'm not sure if it would have the same effect at rest (while sleeping). I would not, however recommend the padded knee support, you don't need the extra padding - that's for extra protection during sports activities. I would recommend instead, the DonJoy Deluxe Open Knee Support, which can also be found in BetterBraces.com.
If you would like to further discuss or have more questions, we encourage you to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thanks and have a great day!
- From B at 5/17/2012 7:28 PM
- How big is the opening on the back of the brace? How much of the back of the knee is exposed? Are there any pictures of the back?
- Roughly 2.5" of an opening.
- From Craig at 6/20/2011 8:39 PM
- Is this knee pad designed for active sports like basketball?
- Hey Craig,
Yes it is designed for high activity sports.
- From Allen at 6/1/2011 8:53 AM
- I am wondering what the overall length of this knee support is. I am looking for something that is approximately 13"-15" in length.
- 12 Inches
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Comfortable, breathable, and customizable padded athletic tape that acts like a second skin to protect from abrasion and injury
Starting at: $14.99
Provides compression and stability for meniscus tear, swelling, bursitis, and minor ACL tears.