- Product Description
This sleeve offers all the warmth and compression of neoprene, plus additional padding for superior protection and comfort while kneeling or sliding.
Features & Benefits
- 4mm (.32cm) sleeve
- 4mm (.32cm) oval pads
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
Size Thigh Knee Center Calf XS 13" - 15 1/2" 12"-13" 10"-12" S 15 1/2" - 18 1/2" 13"-14" 12"-14" M 18 1/2"- 21" 14"-15" 14"-16" L 21"- 23 1/2" 15"-17" 16"-18" XL 23 1/2" - 26 1/2" 17"-19" 18"-20" XXL 26 1/2" - 29 1/2" 19"-21" 20"-22"
1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted. 2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. 3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown. 4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.
- Ask A Question (10)
DonJoy Padded Knee Support
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
- 10/25/2015 9:28 PM
- I am looking for a knee sleeve that is Long so that it does roll up on top and also give support to calf , or is there a model for knee and calf together ?
We do have a under sleeve that is longer than most sleeves. The Lycra/Cotton Undersleeve and the Neoprene Undersleeve are ment to go underneath our rigid knee braces so they are about 16-17" long. http://www.betterbraces.com/knee-brace-undersleeve-cotton-lycra http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-neoprene-knee-brace-undersleeve
- 9/14/2015 12:20 PM
- will the donjoy padded knee sleeve have enough support for a broken knee. Right now I am in a full leg brace and need something less bulky and still give support.
No the Padded Knee Sleeve is not appropriate for your knee, it will not offer any support. Please talk to your physician about switching braces and get a reccommendation for them.
- 7/31/2015 1:22 PM
- What is the circumference of the thigh this brace fits. In the past once removed elastic knee braces seem to be too tight and leave a mark.
- The circumference of the DonJoy Padded Knee Support varies according to size. You may want to review the size chart, http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-padded-knee-support.
- 1/3/2015 6:52 AM
- Do these come in any other color besides Black?
No they do not
- 11/13/2014 2:53 PM
- Is this particular support the best for a torn meniscus?
The Don Joy Reaction Web would be a good choice for a torn meniscus. The brace absorbs forces on the anterior knee a dispearses them decreasing pain. http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-reaction-knee-brace
- 5/1/2014 9:40 AM
- Would you recommend these for figure skating? I fall all the time skating and am looking for a support that is not bulky and will help prevent bruises.
- Yes you could used them while figure skating
- 11/24/2012 1:24 PM
- I'm looking for something to keep my knee warm. When it gets cold outside my knee aches and gets stiff during the night and is hard to loosen up during the day. Would this be a good purchase for just keeping my knee warm and from cramping up?
- Hello, Scott -
Our neoprene sleeves do add warmth because it helps maintain body heat within the brace during activity. I would recommend speaking to your doctor as there me underlying issues to the cramping and stiffening. It's not common for people to wear these neoprene sleeves outside of activity as usually temperature increases with activity and thus is assists in locking the heat in that particular area, so I'm not sure if it would have the same effect at rest (while sleeping). I would not, however recommend the padded knee support, you don't need the extra padding - that's for extra protection during sports activities. I would recommend instead, the DonJoy Deluxe Open Knee Support, which can also be found in BetterBraces.com.
If you would like to further discuss or have more questions, we encourage you to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thanks and have a great day!
- 5/17/2012 7:28 PM
- How big is the opening on the back of the brace? How much of the back of the knee is exposed? Are there any pictures of the back?
- Roughly 2.5" of an opening.
- 6/20/2011 8:39 PM
- Is this knee pad designed for active sports like basketball?
- Hey Craig,
Yes it is designed for high activity sports.
- 6/1/2011 8:53 AM
- I am wondering what the overall length of this knee support is. I am looking for something that is approximately 13"-15" in length.
- 12 Inches
- Reviews (0)
DonJoy Padded Knee Support
Write Your Own ReviewNo reviews have been found
Price Match Guarantee
Shipping & Delivery
You may also like
- 10/25/2015 9:28 PM