You're currently on:
- DonJoy OA Reaction Web Knee
A Discreet Solution for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
The OA REACTION WEB is the lowest profile knee brace on the market to treat early or mild OA. The patented silicone web technology provides a custom fit that won’t slip; it’s so comfortable, users may forget they’re wearing a brace.
Lightweight, Low-Profile Pain Relief
A new level of bracing comfort for those with early to mild OA of the knee, or early joint space narrowing. OA REACTION WEB offers discreet wearability utilizing mild offloading and proprioception to help reduce knee pain for mild to moderate activity.
Patented Web Technology
DonJoy, a pioneer in bracing technology, is taking OA bracing to the next level of comfort using breakthrough silicone web technology. OA REACTION WEB offers the thinnest and most open framework available.
Discreet Pain Relief
OA REACTION WEB gives those with OA knee pain the relief they need in a comfortable, lightweight, low-profile solution that can even be worn under clothing before, during and after activity. Designed for those who participate in mild activity, obese patients, and active aging patients who jog, hike or play tennis or golf.
Features & Benefits
- Silicone Web Technology - scientifically designed to provide shock absorption and anterior knee pain relief treating OA of both the knee joint and the patella
- Low-profile Design - wear it under pants, skirts or with exercise clothing as a discreet solution for pain
- Four-way, Adjustable Wraparound Design - comfortable, form-fitting design creates a custom- like fit for most legs that is easy to apply
- Patented, Integrated Silicone - comfortable offloading of the knee with a nonslip cup effect; the hexagon design allows air pockets to gently support the knee
- Easy to Wear - the most open and lightweight design available in OA knee bracing
- Note - The OA Reaction comes with an undersleeve that is the exact size of the brace you order, if you wish to have a different size sleeve, Click Here to order.
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
Note: This product runs small. If you measure between sizes we recommend going up one size for optimum comfort and fit
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"||12"-13"||10"-12"|
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|XXL||26 1/2" - 29 1/2"||19"-21"||20"-22"|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the
Questions on DonJoy OA Reaction Web Knee
- From Jerry at 10/12/14 5:45 PM
- I don't understand the options. Does the specified option refer to the primary location of the pain? For example, my primary pain is medial left. Is that the option that I should choose?
- Jerry if you have pain on the inside of the left leg then you are going to choose the left medial.