You're currently on:
- DonJoy Neoprene Suspension Strap Kit
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question8
Two 4" wide neoprene straps which help to suspend the brace on the leg. These straps wrap around the outside of the brace and act as "clamp" to create a better fit of the brace. May be used on all DonJoy rigid knee races.
Shop our complete selection of DonJoy products.
Measurements taken of thigh circumference 6" above mid-patella
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"|
|Small - Medium||15 1/2" - 21"|
|Large - XX-Large||21" - 29 1/2"|
Questions on DonJoy Neoprene Suspension Strap Kit
- From jim at 7/23/12 6:10 AM
- how do size the calf. I only see sizing for the high
The strap sizes are based on the brace size. If your thigh measures within a certain range the calf will fit within that range as well.
- From nagi at 12/8/13 11:59 AM
- I use a Defiance III custom knee brace after ACL repair for now 10 years when skiing. I could do with help to prevent the brace from slipping down. Will this work with my brace. I understand the anti migration strap that goes below the patella does work for this brace. Thanks
Thank you for contacting product support. Yes both the anti-migration band and the suspension strap kit will work to help the brace from sliding down
- From Samantha at 2/13/14 8:02 PM
- How long is the brace going to be and will I be able to fit another supportive brace under it?
The DonJoy Suspension Strap Kit is not a brace, it is a accessory for our rigid knee braces. The strap attaches to the fram of the brace and wraps around the leg to help keep the brace from sliding down.
- From Peter Gyenis at 3/17/14 7:48 AM
- My son is a soccer goalie and wears a DonJoy Armor Knee Brace after ACL Surgery. He loves the brace, but is having a hard time with the brace slipping and straps coming loose. as a goalie, he has bulky gloves on so its hard fro him to adjust and usually has to ask one of his defenders to do it. Any suggestions on what he can use or do to prevent the slippage and loosening of the straps/
First you should contact your local DJO rep by going to our website djoglobal.com, going to rep lookup and have them look at the brace to see if he is putting it on correctly and if anything needs to be adjusted. The neoprene suspension kit will help kee the brace if all else fails.
- From Bonnie Strang at 5/28/14 7:19 PM
- I have suspension strap kit that comes with 2 straps that are stuck together. Do I leave them connected & wrap them both on the thigh? Or do I separate the straps and use one on the thigh & the other on the calf?himVbi
- there should be two seperate straps one for the calf and one for the thigh
- From Alex at 8/22/14 10:37 AM
- Where are you supposed to adhere the velcro tabs?
- To the outside of the frame. on the lateral side of the brace
- From Janice at 10/16/14 9:31 AM
- I have a knee brace but the straps are to short, is it possible that I can get this kit and use it as an extension for the straps on the brace that I already have?
This strap attaches to a rigid knee brace fram via vlecro and is wrapped around the brace. I am unsure what brace you have and wether it will help you with the straps
- From James at 11/5/14 10:45 AM
- I'm trying to figure out how this works.
It looks like the 4" band goes around the leg, does it secure with velcro to 4" band itself so that it fits on the leg independently without being able to slip, then there is a 1" velcro strap on the outside of that 4" band that connects it to the brace itself which is a separate velcro strap?
So the strap is velcro/attached to your leg then that band attaches to the brace?
Or does it just wrap around and then there is a 1" velcro step that holds the band together and attaches it to the brace?
There is a thigh strip and acalf strip( the calf will be the shorter of the two). There should be some velcro on the end of the neopene strap that can stick to the frame then the strap wraps around the brace and leg and attaches with that strip of velcrom hook at the end.
- I'm trying to figure out how this works.
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Includes one pair each of 2, 3, and 5mm neoprene condyle pads with covers.
Hot and cold therapy eases away pain, inflammation and stiffness
Helps to suspend and keep your brace in place during activity.
This band, made of suede, replaces the strap pads on the upper calf strap