You're currently on:
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question6
Cold Therapy recommended for: Chronic inflammatory conditions, acute muscle and tendon strains and sprains. Heat Therapy recommended for: Helps promote circulation and healing, temporary relief from inflammation, sore muscles and joint pain. Pack measures 4 1/2"x 9 1/2" and the connecting strap is 4"x 41".
- Safe and non-toxic therapy pack
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Durable packs remain soft and pliable for extended use
- Ideal for use on Ankle, Back, Elbow, Knee, Shoulder and Wrist
***Catalog typo: 87-97110 should be 81-97110***
DonJoy Hot/Cold Therapy Wrap reviews
Questions on DonJoy Hot/Cold Therapy Wrap
- From Angie at 5/26/10 2:44 PM
- Can you swim with this knee brace?
- No you shouldn't swim with this cold wrap. It isn't a knee brace. It's cold therapy wrap for you knee that you would wear to reduce swelling in your knee. If you are looking for a knee brace to swim in look for something made from neoprene such as: http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-performer-patella-knee-support
- From brittney at 3/7/11 4:17 PM
- Is it small enough to wear around the ankle while wearing sneakers?
- The Donjoy Hot/Cold Therapy wrap could be worn above a sneaker for ankle cold therapy. Ideally, however; you'd want to rest while icing for 20min. at a time.
- From Dawn at 10/20/11 11:06 AM
- I would like to order extra cold packs so I keep several in the freezer. Can I order the packs without the 'support belt'? if so, how?
- I am sorry but that product doesn't have an item number to order just the insert.
- From Deborah at 4/22/13 7:01 AM
- Hello my name is Deborah and i partially torn my petallar tendon. Its been 5 weeks since i injuried it. still in the healing process, i guess,cause in the effective area still hurts and its still stiff that i am afraid to walk. My pain level in that area is like a 3-4. I have learned that in that particular area don't get a lot of blood flow. So i want to know if the hot/cold therapy wrap will help the healing process. Please help me. I need to know. Thanks so much.
- Hello, Deborah -
Yes, the combination of heat and cold allows the blood vessels to expand and constrict which mimics a sort of pumping action to the blood vessels. We recommend that you confer with your doctor for his suggestion for a treatment plan for your limited blood flow to the area.
If you have further questions, plesae feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- From Jaysee at 3/29/14 9:52 AM
- Is the product latex free?
- From Lori at 5/12/14 12:49 PM
- I have a couple of medical issues with my knee - a torn meniscus, a bakers cyst, and runner's knee along with arthritis. I currently am wearing a knee brace but since the doctor wants me to ice it several times a day. I was wondering if this brace would have the ability to be able to be wrapped over the current knee brace. I read that it is not a support device but wanted to make sure that it could be worn over the current knee brace. Thank you and have a great day!
- you can wear it over a brace but I am not sure how cold it will be