You're currently on:
- DonJoy Fource Point Knee Brace
Fource Point Technology was developed to further protect the ACL and enhance the Four Points of Leverage brace design. The patented Fource Point hinges are designed to react during leg extension and offer an increasing resistance in the last 35 degrees of extension, in order to reduce extension shock and increase posterior tibial loads. The hinge has three adjustment settings to vary the amount of resistance to meet the specification of the physician's protocols and the patient's comfort. Available in Standard Calf Length only.
The Fource Point is ideal for patients returning to sports specific activity after ACL reconstruction, an ACL deficient knee or for prophylaxis.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable resistance offered in 25°-0°, 35°-10° (factory setting), 45°-20°, 55°-30°, 65°-40° (range indicates the flexion angle at which resistance begins, the second number is the terminal end point.)
- Gradual soft stop to extension
- Enhanced Four Points of Leverage design
- Standard anti migration Supra Condyle pad
- 7 sizes and three lengths
- Moldable aluminum cuffs for custom fit
- Removable thermal-formed liners and strap pads
- Flexion/extension stops
- One-year warranty on frame and hinge / six months on softgoods
- Available in Standard Calf Length only
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the
Questions on DonJoy Fource Point Knee Brace
- From eric at 7/26/12 5:25 PM
- will this brace protect MCL instability?
- This is a rigid brace so it will give support to both your MCL and LCL.
- From Arnold at 8/4/12 6:53 PM
- Planning to play beach vball. Will this be ok to use in a sand environment? Will it damage any of the joints? How would I clean it, or what is the best way to clean it?
It will need to be rinsed with fresh water after use and the hinge lubricated with a dry-teflon based lubricant. We also recommend ordering a brace cover for extra protection from the sand.
Have a nice day
- From Sherwin at 5/20/13 6:21 AM
- I have no knee injury, i just wanted to prevent it from happening. my current sport is wakeboarding, that's why i bougth a fource point knee brace. What will be the perfect setting for me for this fource point?
- Hello, Sherwin -
I am a little unclear about what you mean by "the perfect setting" on your fource point knee brace. We recommend that you call our product specialists at 888-405-3251 to further discuss any questions about the product and its use.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- From Maddy at 5/29/13 4:45 PM
- I tore my lateral meniscus (horizontally and through the anterior horn...), I am waiting to have surgery (repair) for a couple of months - Would this brace still be appropriate to use with this type of injury?
- Hello Maddy,
Are you an athlete? If so, do you plan on returning to your activity after surgery? There are some questions I have that would help me make a better brace recommendation.
We have OA braces, that provide off-loading specific to the meniscus. I would recommend a Lateral Off-loading OA Brace to take the pressure off your lateral meniscus prior to and after your surgery. Below you will find links to the braces.
Please call us to speak to a Product Specialist. 1-888-405-3251.
- From Shannon at 6/27/13 7:07 AM
- Looking for a "sleeve" for under this to protect the skin. Do you carry these? Thank you, Shannon
- Hello Shannon,
We do have undersleeves. Please take a look at the links below.
http://www.betterbraces.com/knee-brace-undersleeve-cotton-lycra http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-neoprene-knee-brace-undersleeve http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-reaction-knee-undersleeve
thanks for contacting Donjoy.
- From Austin at 8/12/13 11:24 AM
- I was wondering if the fourcepoint would be good to use for football. I've had MCL and Medial Meniscus repair 10 weeks ago and I'm going to be back at full activities in a week. I've seen that other companies make "high impact" braces. Would this brace withstand a hit from a 250 pound lineman hitting it (because I play defensive line) I want to make sure that the brace won't take any extreme damage after getting hit.
- Hello Austin,
I recommend the Armor Knee Brace, this is a contact knee brace. Used in football, the fullfource is for skill positions that won't see alot of contact.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.
- From Satish M at 11/22/13 6:52 AM
- Respected Doctor,
My father is suffering from osteoarthritis with mild to severe pain. could you please suggest me the appropriate knee brace ?
DonJoy has a line of Osteoarthric (OA) braces. If your father’s pain is specific to one side of his knee (example: His arthritis is in his left knee on the outside), these braces would be ideal. The Adjust 3 is a popular brace along with the Nano and the custom made Defiance. If your fathers pain is more wide spread, or not specific to one side (Example: all over the knee or in the front around the knee cap), He can look at the DonJoy Deluxe Hinged Knee. This brace will give compression and offer the support of the upright hinges. Thank you for your question and for contacting DJO.
- Respected Doctor,
- From Jerry Rehse at 11/27/13 12:38 PM
- How do I order a second upper front strap (CI strap) with the Force Point Knee brace?
Unfortunatly we do not sell just the straps for that brace on BetterBraces.com. We do sell the entire replacement kit for straps and pads http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-replacement-parts/knee-braces/fourcepoint-ab?p=1 Thank you for contacting product support
Ask Your Own QuestionYou'll receive your answer via email either the same or next business day
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Recognized as the best ligament knee brace available. Top-of-line protection that is custom fit for your leg. Ideal for athletes looking to prevent a knee ligament injury or re-injury to surgically repaired ligaments.
Includes the ligament protection of the Armor knee brace and even more ACL protection from the FourcePoint hinge.
Provides complete protection of the ACL for athletes who don’t want to lose speed by weighing themselves down with a heavy brace.