You're currently on:
- DonJoy Floam Condyle Pad
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 11-1107-0-00000 in_stock 16.99
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
Condyle pad with 100% memory for increased comfort and compliance.
Please Note: This item is sold as a single pad. If you require two pads, please order two.
Shop our complete selection of DonJoy products.
Questions on DonJoy Floam Condyle Pad
- From Dustin S. at 8/19/11 1:45 PM
- I will be wearing my legend SE-4 for up to 12 hours a day for work, what would be the best pad to wear with it. Then Floam condyle pad, The air condyle pad, or the Supra condyle pad??
- The Air Condyle Pad would be the most comfortable.
- From Jojo Rousseau at 10/2/13 3:17 PM
- What is the best pad for an athlete who needs the most stability and comfort?
Thank you for contacting Product Support. All of the condyle pads for our rigid hinged knee braces are made for comfort and support. The key is to make sure that your there is not space between the pads and your knee, so you want a pad that is thick enough for that contact. The floam is a soft comfortable pad that has a gell inside, the air condyle pad is a thicker pad that is full of air and the is a condyle pad kit that comes with different thicknesess of neoprene pads that can be added together to find that perfect fit for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with
Diana Keith MA, ATC
Product Support Specialist
DJO Healthcare Services
A DJO Global Company
1430 Decision St, Vista, CA 92081-8553
Responsibility Restorative Discipline Consistency Competition
Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and then delete this message and any attachments immediately.
- From Craig at 11/7/13 2:40 AM
- Does this pad fit the OA Nano?
- Yes it should fit that brace