You're currently on:
- DonJoy Elastic Wrist Splint
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
The Elastic Wrist Splint is ideal for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, wrist sprains and cock-up wrist immobilization.
The carpal tunnel refers to a highway of nerves travelling through the underside of the wrist. With sufficient pressure buildup, the central nerve utilizing this thoroughfare becomes compressed, leading to numbness and potentially pain. Braces designed to eleviate the syndrome hold the wrist in a position that leaves this nerve pathway open and unrestricted.
- Cotton-elastic construction
- Hook-and-loop closures
- Malleable aluminum cock-up splint
Measure wrist circumference
|S||5 1/4-6” (13.25-15.25 cm)|
|M||6-7 1/2” (15.25-19 cm)|
|L||7 1/2-8 1/2” (19-21.5 cm)|
|XL||8 1/2”+ (21.5 cm +)|
Questions on DonJoy Elastic Wrist Splint
- From Jean at 7/14/2014 4:46 AM
- Does this style come designed for the left hand?
When ordering just pick your size and then the optiion for left or right.
- From Sue at 8/11/2014 9:45 AM
- How can I wash this carpal tunnel wrist brace? It appears to have leather on the down side.....
Wash the brace by hand with a mild soap and let air dry
- From Faye at 1/26/2015 6:07 PM
- will this brace be helpful doing water aerobics? Using water hand weights causes pain after the class.
This brace will immobilize you wrist some what while doing the exercises, so it may help with that soreness afterwards.