You're currently on:
- DonJoy Dura*Soft Universal Wrap (6" x 12")
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question1
The universal design provides continuous cold therapy to various areas of the body. The DuraSoft products can effectively penetrate surgical dressings to decrease pain, edema, and secondary hypoxic tissue injury.
- DuraSoft inserts can be frozen and exchanged to provide continuous cold therapy
- The nylon wraps and elastic straps provide a universal fit and effective compression
- Ultra-wick fabric with antimicrobial protection
- The DuraSoft products can be used repeatedly to provide years of long term use for rehab and/or chronic conditions.
DuraSoft® is a unique blend of segmented, body conforming pillows of water combined with a non-toxic soft gel, enclosed in polypropylene bags. When frozen, the water pillows function as actual ice providing long term cold at safe temperatures. An absorbent powder is mixed with water to provide a soft component that allows superior coverage, compression and comfort for cold applications.
Questions on DonJoy Dura*Soft Universal Wrap (6" x 12")
- From brian at 6/1/14 5:19 PM
- How does this compare with the DonJoy hot/cold therapy wrap? I dont really need the heat, just the cold but there are know dimentions listed as with the therapy wrap. Thaks, Brian
The DonJoy Hot/Cold Therapy Wrap is just a wrap not a pad. It is used to hold on either a hot or cold pad. The Durasoft is actually a cold pad that can be put into the freezer and used