You're currently on:
- DonJoy Dura*Soft Shoulder Wrap
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question7
Designed to provide continuous cold therapy to the shoulder. Helps to reduce pain and swelling and speed rehab. The shoulder wrap is 12"x13" and fits approximately a 50" chest circumference.
- The DuraSoft packs provide 2 hours of cold with one application
- Removable DuraSoft inserts can be exchanged for continuous cryotherapy
- The ice packs are maluable to provide comfortable icing over surgical sites
- Ultra-wick fabric with antimicrobial protection
|DuraSoft® is a unique blend of segmented, body
conforming pillows of water combined with a non-toxic soft gel, enclosed in
polypropylene bags. When frozen, the water pillows function as actual ice
providing long term cold at safe temperatures. An absorbent powder is mixed
with water to provide a soft component that allows superior coverage,
compression and comfort for cold applications.
DuraSoft inserts are “user friendly” for both the practitioner and the patient. The inserts may be removed from the nylon wraps for easy refreezing. Storage space requirements are reduced due to the malleability plus the size of the inserts. Continuous icing is possible with multiple inserts. Keep an extra insert in the freezer while one is being applied.
Questions on DonJoy Dura*Soft Shoulder Wrap
- From scott gibson at 6/8/11 10:50 AM
- I own a couple of the dura kold shoulder wraps .I need inserts can I buy them separate from the wraps?
- you can not purchase just the inserts on here, but you can find your local sales rep via the DonJoy website and they will be able to help you order the replacement parts. Here is the website: http://www.djoglobal.com/en_US/DJO_Sales_Rep_Locator.html
- From Lisa Arbour at 2/29/12 10:22 AM
- How is this put on--zipper, velco, pullover, etc?
- Velcro attached.
- From Patrick at 10/2/12 12:15 AM
- Do you ship to South Africa, or have a distributor there?
You can find ourt distributors for South Africa on our world wide distributors listing. I have rpovided the link: http://djoglobal.com/customer-care/worldwide-distributors
- From Candy at 2/6/13 8:56 AM
- How do I get the cryotherapy option to go with shoulder wrap?
- Hello, Candy -
I'm a bit unclear on your question. The DonJoy DuraSoft Shoulder wrap is cryotherapy (cryotherapy = cold therapy).
The product comes with a choice of either one or two ice inserts.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- From carole at 8/1/13 2:54 PM
- Does this product provide immobilization of the shoulder in addition to cryo therapy?
- Hello Carole,
The Donjoy Dura Soft Shoulder Wrap/Back Wrap can be used for both the shoulder and back. It is a 12x13 square ice pack that can be wrapped around and secured with 2 velcro straps. This is not to be used as a sling.
We have another product called "Dura Soft Immobil-icer, this product can be used as a immobilizer and a Cold pack. Please see the link below.
Thanks for Contacting Donjoy.
- From Jean at 10/5/13 12:52 PM
- Is the shoulder wrap made to hold up to 2 inserts?
Thank you for contacting Product Support. No it is only made to hold one 12"X13" insert at one time. You should order two inserts so that when you are using one the other can be getting cold in your freezer and will be ready when the one in your wrap gets warm. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us
- From Chris at 8/11/14 8:04 AM
- Does this product cover the shoulder blade as well and is it only intended for the left shoulder as the picture describes?
I covers both the front and the back of the shoulder
- From Chris at 8/11/14 1:19 PM
- Can this also be used on the right shoulder?
Can be used on either shoulder