You're currently on:
- DonJoy Drytex Adjustable Patella Donut
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
Durable and Lightweight
The Drytex Adjustable Patella Donut is a neoprene alternative, constructed of a unique nylon core and polyester Lycra Fabric that allows for improved airflow. A trimmable full-circumference donut provides for patellar control. Ideal for patients who have neoprene based allergies or irritations.
This support offers full-circumference patellar control for chondromalacia, patellar tracking abnormalities and tendonitis.
Features & Benefits:
- Durable, lightweight, breathable fabric
- Trimable tubular donut for desired direction of patella control
- Alternative to neoprene
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"||12"-13"||10"-12"|
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|XXL||26 1/2" - 29 1/2"||19"-21"||20"-22"|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six
inches from the center of your knee with
a tape measure, as shown. Then measure
the circumference of your calf at the
Questions on DonJoy Drytex Adjustable Patella Donut
- From Betty at 11/17/11 10:16 AM
- Please explain the term "open popliteal". As I understand, the popliteal area is in the posterior part of the knee. Is there a hole in that area? If so, the picture doesn't show that - it shows a hole in the anterior part of the knee. It would be great to have a picture that demonstrates the "open popliteal" option.
- Yes Open Popliteal means a hole in the back on the knee brace.
- From fran at 1/19/12 1:15 PM
- Is this good for tennis? I have Illotibial band Syndrome--need somethig more than just a strap.
- This product is good for Patellofemoral pain not IT Band Syndrome. You may try the Donjoy Cross Strap.
- From Net at 2/8/14 9:51 PM
Is this good for knee's pain during ski?
You can wear this sking, if you have pain in the front of your knee while skiing another option that might work a little better is the Don Joy Reaction Knee Brace:
This brace takes the forces on your knee and dispearses them through the webing of the brace to decrease pain.