You're currently on:
- DonJoy Double Strap Ankle Wrap
Health & Beauty > Health Care > Supports & Braces 81-8136X in_stock 18.99
Features & Benefits
- Product Description
- Size Chart
- Product Reviews
- Ask a question3
Features & Benefits
- Durable mesh/elastic construction provides compressive support without restriction.
- Low profile elastic figure-eight straps provide medial/lateral and arch support without adding bulk.
- Fits right or left foot.
Measurement: taken above medial/lateral malleoli.
|XS||6 1/2"- 7 1/2 "|
|S||7 1/2" - 8 1/2"|
|M||8 1/2"- 9 1/2"|
|L||9 1/2"- 11"|
|XL||11" - 12 1/2"|
|XXL||12 1/2" - 14"|
DonJoy Double Strap Ankle Wrap reviews
JULS I have used these straps for years for ankle support for playing sports. They are very supportive and have protected me from twisting my ankles. I definitely recommend this product. - JULS
Questions on DonJoy Double Strap Ankle Wrap
- From Iman at 4/8/13 8:51 PM
- Hi, is this brace suitable to wear for ballet under tights with pointe shoes? When I'm on pointe for a bit my ankles start to hurt a bit or feel unstable and I'm really looking for good ankle support that won't show under tights. Would this be good on all these points?
- Hello, Iman -
The brace is recommended to be worn over a sock or legging, however you can wear it directly in contact with your skin. This brace provides mild to moderate support to your ankles.
If you have you have further questions, please feel free to contact our product specialists at 888-405-3251.
Thank you and have wonderful day!
- From Anthony at 11/17/12 8:06 AM
- Can this brace be worn durning activity like football, basket ball ECT?
- Hello, Anthony -
Yes, this brace can be worn for the athletic activities that mentioned.
Thanks and have a great day!
- From Joanne at 11/14/12 10:30 AM
- Is this brace suitable to wear in the pool?
- Hello, Joanne -
We don't normally recommend use of the brace in water, however, if you do, we suggest that you rinse it off with fresh water and make sure to completely dry before wearing it again (air dry) . The brace is designed normally for use during impact, weight bearing activities like walking.
Thanks, have a great day!